My Xmas song "original" remake with JP80 (+video!)

Forum for JUPITER-80
MethodicMind

My Xmas song "original" remake with JP80 (+video!)

Post by MethodicMind »

Hello! Happy Christmas!

Last sunday I was trying to do something for fun with my new JP80 for Christmas.

I had an idea to use the voices from my nephews with vocoders (because they don't sing very well LOL). In the end, I created a whole new musical arrangment for the lyrics of the song Happy Xmas (War Is Over) -John Lennon.

Since me and my famiy are Brazilians, I used the Portuguese version of this song (Então é Natal - Simone). The music is in portuguese but in the video have lyrics in english.

The audio/video are in HD, enable 720p on the video for better experience.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXeiZnY5AdI

Don't be taken by suprise because the song it self (melody) have nothing to do with the original song, only the lyrics! Its kind of a "dance/eletronic" :)

Everything synth sounds are from Jupiter 80. The drums are from Jamstick 3 (vst) and I used Sonyvox Vocalizer (vst) over my nephews voices to modify and add harmony because the weren't really singing, just speaking in sync with the drums.

I took about 5 days to create the original arrangement plus finding and sync every image with the songs and lyrics in a way everything makes sense together. I haven't too much time to spend, so I didn't used the whole lyrics.

I hope you enjoy, at least the photos! ;D
Rodan

Re: My Xmas song "original" remake with JP80 (+video!)

Post by Rodan »

Thank-you. Enjoyed it very much. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
MethodicMind

Re: My Xmas song "original" remake with JP80 (+video!)

Post by MethodicMind »

Rodan wrote:Thank-you. Enjoyed it very much. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Thank you very much! :)