Repository of Sound launched for Roland keyboards

Forum for JUPITER-80

Re: Repository of Sound launched for Roland keyboards

Postby cello » 15:01, 3 January 2014

Thanks to our good friend SoundWorldA.D., there are 32 new pad sounds for the JP-80 free to download at the Repository :)

www.jp-80.com

Hope you enjoy using them as much as SoundWorldA.D. obviously enjoyed making them!

To SoundWorldA.D. - thank you sir for sharing through the Repository.
User avatar
cello
 
Posts: 1358
Joined: 11:47, 1 August 2011
Location: Glasgow, UK


Re: Repository of Sound launched for Roland keyboards

Postby SoundworldA.D. » 03:18, 5 January 2014

Thanks cello. Well at least 29 of them are Pads. I think there are two arp's and a lead sound that I snuck in there.
User avatar
SoundworldA.D.
 
Posts: 743
Joined: 22:09, 30 April 2009
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Repository of Sound launched for Roland keyboards

Postby richardbates1 » 03:33, 6 January 2014

SoundworldA.D. wrote:Thanks cello. Well at least 29 of them are Pads. I think there are two arp's and a lead sound that I snuck in there.

For some reason I can download all the different files except the new pads from Soundworld?
In Firefox it takes me to a blank white page.
In Safari the download button doesn't do anything.
Not sure why the download doesn't work on my computer?
-Mac laptop with Mavericks OS.-
User avatar
richardbates1
 
Posts: 350
Joined: 19:58, 19 July 2013

Re: Repository of Sound launched for Roland keyboards

Postby cello » 09:35, 6 January 2014

Apologies - I had misnamed the file on the server; *facepalm*

Thanks for letting me know - fixed now :)
User avatar
cello
 
Posts: 1358
Joined: 11:47, 1 August 2011
Location: Glasgow, UK

Re: Repository of Sound launched for Roland keyboards

Postby Grammar Wombat » 05:18, 7 January 2014

Next time, Cello, please *facepalm* yourself!

Image
User avatar
Grammar Wombat
 
Posts: 432
Joined: 01:52, 23 July 2008
Location: Here

Re: Repository of Sound launched for Roland keyboards

Postby richardbates1 » 07:04, 8 January 2014

cello wrote:Apologies - I had misnamed the file on the server; *facepalm*

Thanks for letting me know - fixed now :)

Thanks Cello, that worked.
User avatar
richardbates1
 
Posts: 350
Joined: 19:58, 19 July 2013

Re: Repository of Sound launched for Roland keyboards

Postby richardbates1 » 07:06, 8 January 2014

Grammar Wombat wrote:Next time, Cello, please *facepalm* yourself!

Image

Oh what a mouth on that little Wombat!
The eyes of the baby Wombat are upon us.
User avatar
richardbates1
 
Posts: 350
Joined: 19:58, 19 July 2013

Re: Repository of Sound launched for Roland keyboards

Postby SoundworldA.D. » 00:08, 9 January 2014

The eyes of the baby Wombat are upon us.


Yes, and on other "things" as well! Don't let the innocent look fool you!
Womby_Dream.jpg
Womby_Dream.jpg (27.28 KiB) Viewed 1553 times


Ahem! Looks like RSA is about to "crack" the case wide open! ;-D
User avatar
SoundworldA.D.
 
Posts: 743
Joined: 22:09, 30 April 2009
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Repository of Sound launched for Roland keyboards

Postby richardbates1 » 03:12, 10 January 2014

SoundworldA.D. wrote:
The eyes of the baby Wombat are upon us.


Yes, and on other "things" as well! Don't let the innocent look fool you!
Womby_Dream.jpg


Ahem! Looks like RSA is about to "crack" the case wide open! ;-D

I think I want in on that case cracking!

This bit of news just coming in...................I heard directly from Roland or someone claiming to be from Roland or maybe it was just some guy named Roland....that there is a major upgrade for the Jupiter 80,

from now on every Jupiter 80 comes with it's own baby wombat and that there will be a way for already owners of JP80 can claim there own baby wombat through a rebate program. This wombat upgrade is supposed to be the largest upgrade since 2.10. I am hoping for the wombat with the bandaid on it's head for i hear he is the wisest and most powerful wombat that Roland has to offer to date.

Be sure to get your own Roland wombat when they become available.

Roland itself claims no credibility to this bit of nonsense just posted.
User avatar
richardbates1
 
Posts: 350
Joined: 19:58, 19 July 2013

Re: Repository of Sound launched for Roland keyboards

Postby kimsnarf » 08:27, 10 January 2014

Since Android does KitKat, Roland can certainly do Wombat. The only disadvantage with this "instrument" is that it is monophonic. You have to buy one per voice of polyphony. Since it is mono the baby wombat works best for screaming leads. Rumor has it that as the wombat matures it will be able to generate incredible subsonic bass sounds.
User avatar
kimsnarf
 
Posts: 220
Joined: 17:55, 4 January 2013
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: Repository of Sound launched for Roland keyboards

Postby PauloF » 18:11, 10 January 2014

kimsnarf wrote:Since Android does KitKat, Roland can certainly do Wombat. The only disadvantage with this "instrument" is that it is monophonic. You have to buy one per voice of polyphony. Since it is mono the baby wombat works best for screaming leads. Rumor has it that as the wombat matures it will be able to generate incredible subsonic bass sounds.



LoL,

@Grammar, you asked for it... Lol
User avatar
PauloF
 
Posts: 4079
Joined: 02:35, 16 January 2006
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Re: Repository of Sound launched for Roland keyboards

Postby richardbates1 » 22:28, 10 January 2014

kimsnarf wrote:Since Android does KitKat, Roland can certainly do Wombat. The only disadvantage with this "instrument" is that it is monophonic. You have to buy one per voice of polyphony. Since it is mono the baby wombat works best for screaming leads. Rumor has it that as the wombat matures it will be able to generate incredible subsonic bass sounds.

I have never been more excited about the future of electronic music as now.
The era of baby wombat sound generation is here!
The bar has been set for all other manufacturers to strive for.
I hear the triumphant Wagner symphony from Apocalypse Now playing as military copters fly over with boom boxes blaring and Robert Duval giving the thumbs up. Hail the baby wombat with all it's potential.
User avatar
richardbates1
 
Posts: 350
Joined: 19:58, 19 July 2013

Re: Repository of Sound launched for Roland keyboards

Postby SoundworldA.D. » 18:11, 13 January 2014

This just in...

Baby Wombie implicated in "Dixie-Belle-To-Do" sex scandal!
Womby10.jpeg
Womby10.jpeg (8.39 KiB) Viewed 1452 times
Womby8.jpeg
Womby8.jpeg (8.04 KiB) Viewed 1452 times


These shocking photos, courtesy of J.J. Gittes and Associates, find our musical maven ensconced in a sordid affair with a married kangaroo! Reporters and photogs quickly gathered at the hotel but could not get even a glimpse of Wombie. It is felt he must have donned a disguise and gave them the slip. Be on the lookout for Wombie in these possible disguises...
Womby18.jpeg
Womby18.jpeg (24.24 KiB) Viewed 1452 times
Womby16.jpg
Womby16.jpg (28.51 KiB) Viewed 1452 times
Womby2.jpeg
Womby2.jpeg (9.25 KiB) Viewed 1452 times
User avatar
SoundworldA.D.
 
Posts: 743
Joined: 22:09, 30 April 2009
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Repository of Sound launched for Roland keyboards

Postby richardbates1 » 04:46, 14 January 2014

SoundworldA.D. wrote:This just in...

Baby Wombie implicated in "Dixie-Belle-To-Do" sex scandal!
Womby10.jpeg
Womby8.jpeg


These shocking photos, courtesy of J.J. Gittes and Associates, find our musical maven ensconced in a sordid affair with a married kangaroo! Reporters and photogs quickly gathered at the hotel but could not get even a glimpse of Wombie. It is felt he must have donned a disguise and gave them the slip. Be on the lookout for Wombie in these possible disguises...
Womby18.jpeg
Womby16.jpg
Womby2.jpeg

LOL...Oh my God womby 18 I think is my new bass player who said he just got out of rehab... He also claims to be related to the late great Stevie Ray Vaughan. Womby 16 looks an awful lot like my old ex-girlfriend who still lives in L.A. under the sur. name of Mz. V. Agina. Wombush

The deviousness of this little baby wombat is unparalleled in it's ability to look like anyone it chooses!
It can also belch & burp in 24 different languages and sound like anything it want's including multiple Barbara Streisands, a Yamaha CS80 and or Forrest Gump in a echo reverb tunnel........Stupid is as Stupid does ....does.............does............................does..................................................does.
Thank goodness baby wombat is designed, built and distributed by Roland Inc.
Baby Wombat is a free upgrade for all Roland users.
User avatar
richardbates1
 
Posts: 350
Joined: 19:58, 19 July 2013

Re: Repository of Sound launched for Roland keyboards

Postby PauloF » 14:30, 14 January 2014

richardbates1 wrote:
SoundworldA.D. wrote:This just in...

Baby Wombie implicated in "Dixie-Belle-To-Do" sex scandal!
Womby10.jpeg
Womby8.jpeg


These shocking photos, courtesy of J.J. Gittes and Associates, find our musical maven ensconced in a sordid affair with a married kangaroo! Reporters and photogs quickly gathered at the hotel but could not get even a glimpse of Wombie. It is felt he must have donned a disguise and gave them the slip. Be on the lookout for Wombie in these possible disguises...
Womby18.jpeg
Womby16.jpg
Womby2.jpeg

LOL...Oh my God womby 18 I think is my new bass player who said he just got out of rehab... He also claims to be related to the late great Stevie Ray Vaughan. Womby 16 looks an awful lot like my old ex-girlfriend who still lives in L.A. under the sur. name of Mz. V. Agina. Wombush

The deviousness of this little baby wombat is unparalleled in it's ability to look like anyone it chooses!
It can also belch & burp in 24 different languages and sound like anything it want's including multiple Barbara Streisands, a Yamaha CS80 and or Forrest Gump in a echo reverb tunnel........Stupid is as Stupid does ....does.............does............................does..................................................does.
Thank goodness baby wombat is designed, built and distributed by Roland Inc.
Baby Wombat is a free upgrade for all Roland users.


Who said there was no life in this Forum??? Hem??

;)-p
User avatar
PauloF
 
Posts: 4079
Joined: 02:35, 16 January 2006
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

PreviousNext

Return to JUPITER-80

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest