Bye bye Jupiter 80

Forum for JUPITER-80
kimsnarf

Re: Bye bye Jupiter 80

Post by kimsnarf »

Saxifraga wrote:With that Editor I can drag Multis into a new bank and all the patches are copied accordingly and are checked for doubles. You also get warned visually wich Multis are changed by changing a patch they depend on. If you try to remove a patch from a bank you get a warning while dependencies exist.
Those are the same kind of features I'm working on for my Jupiter-80/50 tool. :)

Most of the implementation work is not the features themselves but converting from/to the correct format. I think the use of these old, legacy formats is what limits most "modern" features. And much of this legacy again appears to be limited by the even older MIDI specification, to make the format MIDI compatible.
OMNICELL

Re: Bye bye Jupiter 80

Post by OMNICELL »

You need an auditor; why! Show me the patches you are creating...

Does the Jupiter allow you to down load a system copy of itself for saving to flash; storing the end file in a folder on the computer. Can you not save the system to flash, recreate all new patches, then save that whole system file. Technically; how many variations of system copy can you make. Thousands...

Im wondering what people are doing in the real world!

Show me, don't tell me!