Any new upgrade for JP-80?

Forum for JUPITER-80
Devnor

Re: Any new upgrade for JP-80?

Post by Devnor »

I'm not referring to anyone specifically but I have alot of trouble believing Roland reps are free to leak information to random individuals about product roadmaps or new releases. Time & time again folks are posting something they heard from Roland reps only to be followed up with "it might not happen...". Seriously I might win the Lottery and I'll buy everyone in this thread a new Roland workstation. But it might not happen...
richardbates1

Post by richardbates1 »

I heard from a Roland rep that he heard from a source he thinks is credible.... possibly that you might indeed win the Lottery, and from another Roland rep who told him from rumors he heard from a blogger from a possible credible site that you were indeed going to buy all of us the new roland workstation that might or might not be coming out? So thanks for maybe or maybe not buying us those workstations that may or may not be coming out but if you do win the Lottery maybe or maybe not keep us in mind but the rep that I talked to the other day said who knows it's all serendipity? What really shocked me was a Roland rep said he heard from another rep that I was going to buy you a new workstation? That I know can't be true because I have checked with myself and I feel the rep is wrong on that.
richardbates1

Post by richardbates1 »

skinmechanic wrote:I doubt there will be a major upgrade for the jp80 budgets for any flagship that sells only a certain amount is planned over a three year period.

Now the Integra workstation will be out, as will the Jupiter 10 which is the Jupiter 50 without the supernatural accoustic sounds and marketed more as a synth, with a few more synth parameters which also the version update will add these to the Jp50 and 80, one of the rumored additions is the Tb303 filter
If they come out with a Jupiter 10, why not just call it the Super Duper JupiGAIA? Because that is what it would be. Not a bad thing if it had real physical knobs and sliders on the front synth panel.
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

richardbates1 wrote:I heard from a Roland rep that he heard from a source he thinks is credible.... possibly that you might indeed win the Lottery, and from another Roland rep who told him from rumors he heard from a blogger from a possible credible site that you were indeed going to buy all of us the new roland workstation that might or might not be coming out? So thanks for maybe or maybe not buying us those workstations that may or may not be coming out but if you do win the Lottery maybe or maybe not keep us in mind but the rep that I talked to the other day said who knows it's all serendipity? What really shocked me was a Roland rep said he heard from another rep that I was going to buy you a new workstation? That I know can't be true because I have checked with myself and I feel the rep is wrong on that.
LOL!! ;-D