which output ? mono ? stereo ?

Forum for JUPITER-80
musicsound

which output ? mono ? stereo ?

Post by musicsound »

there is something which I do not understand with my Jupiter 80.

If I playback via the main Outputs (phonejack 1+2) I am just getting a mono Signal.
When I plug my cables in the subouts 3+4 than I get a stereo Signal but can´t adjust the volume with my J80 anymore.

Of course I want stereo but volume adjustments still possible. What is going wrong ???

Can someone please confirm that the main volume slider does not control the volume Level on the subouts 3/4 ?!
PauloF

Re: which output ? mono ? stereo ?

Post by PauloF »

musicsound wrote:there is something which I do not understand with my Jupiter 80.

If I playback via the main Outputs (phonejack 1+2) I am just getting a mono Signal.
When I plug my cables in the subouts 3+4 than I get a stereo Signal but can´t adjust the volume with my J80 anymore.

Of course I want stereo but volume adjustments still possible. What is going wrong ???

Can someone please confirm that the main volume slider does not control the volume Level on the subouts 3/4 ?!
The sub outs 3+4 are assignable outs. You can assign Parts to them and control their relative volumes with the panel levers
musicsound

Re: which output ? mono ? stereo ?

Post by musicsound »

which are the "Panel Levers" ?
Beside the main volume control (which does not work with the subouts) there are the sliders for the 4 parts. Are you talking about those ?
Of course I would like to control the volume of the registration as a whole. Is this possible ?