Pitch Bend Problem - Jupiter 80

Forum for JUPITER-80
Relayer

Pitch Bend Problem - Jupiter 80

Post by Relayer »

Hi all,

I have a gig tomorrow night and need to have "pitch bend" enabled on a particular organ patch. All 4 organs for this live set have "pitch bend" enabled under the the "Rx Filter 1" which is under the "Layer" tab. Under the "Pro Edit" tab, "Pitch Bend Range" is set to +2 and -2. The "Pitch Bend" function does work for other "Live Sets". Any help would be greatly appreciated.
cello

Re: Pitch Bend Problem - Jupiter 80

Post by cello »

I would do this at the liveset level.

On your liveset, press edit.

Press the Layer tab.

Press the Pitch button on left.

Go to the Bend Range column - the default is TONE for each tone in the liveset. Either it is not set at tone or you can highlight each one and turn jog wheel to the left to arrive at the value you want (same value up and down - ie if you select 2 pitch bend will make the sound go down or up 2 semitones).

Hope that helps
Relayer

Post by Relayer »

Thanks Cello...unfortunately that didn't work. When I initially worked on this "live set" I did have it working and I saved it. The next time I powered up the JP80 it didn't work. Do you know of anything else that would disable this functionality?
Devnor

Post by Devnor »

Are you trying to cop the solo to Smokin'?
Relayer

Post by Relayer »

Doors "Hello I Love You"
Devnor

Post by Devnor »

Are you using the Supernatural organ? Page 22 of the parameter guide says bend has no effect on TW Organ.
Relayer

Post by Relayer »

Figured it out. Pitch Bend was turned off in the Registration Common/Control edit page. Using 4 Super Natural synths for an overdriven organ sound. Thanks again.