Need Jupiter 80 Help

Forum for JUPITER-80
cloudswimmer

Need Jupiter 80 Help

Post by cloudswimmer »

Howdy,

Well better late than never, I cracked down and bought a Jupiter 80 yesterday to replace my D70. It will get here middle of next week, so I downloaded the manual to get a head start. What I can't find is instructions for sending the audio and midi out via the USB port to a DAW, page 90 doesn't really give instructions, just description. So my main DAW these days is Cockos Reaper, and the Jupiter 80 will now be the board I use to play all my soft synths as well as its own patches. So can someone send me a link to a possible tutorial, or describe the procedure to record a track into my daw using the Jupiter 80 as both the midi input device and audio device at the same time.

Thanks,
Chris Strobel
Orange County, CA
kimsnarf

Re: Need Jupiter 80 Help

Post by kimsnarf »

After you install the Jupiter USB driver on your computer you can select the Jupiter as MIDI input and audio input in your DAW.
cloudswimmer

Re: Need Jupiter 80 Help

Post by cloudswimmer »

kimsnarf wrote:After you install the Jupiter USB driver on your computer you can select the Jupiter as MIDI input and audio input in your DAW.
That just sounds too easy lol. Ok my 80 will be here Thursday so as usual I'll just start pushing buttons till it works. Thanks for replying.