Jupter 50 owner has questions

Forum for JUPITER-80
sterling17

Jupter 50 owner has questions

Post by sterling17 »

Hello,
I purchased my Jupiter 50 about 6 weeks and really love it.
That being said, I am a member of the Roland Clan Jupiter 50 group and am incredibly disappointed at how unresponsive and lifeless the members are. As a newbie, I think I've posted at least a dozen questions since I got my 50 and have gotten little to no responses: most of them succinctly answered by "it's in the manual".

I know that though the 80 and 50 have lots of similarities, I am not too knowledgeable of the differences, but am hoping that some of the questions I have or may have in the future could be be answered by the members of this group.

Right now, my big question is about importing Jupiter 80 sounds into my 50. Is such a procedure even possible?
Any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Mark
cello

Re: Jupter 50 owner has questions

Post by cello »

Sorry you've found that to be the case - admittedly some groups are more active than others here at the Clan. I'm not a fan of the 'it's in the manual' response - although usually technically correct! - I'd prefer if folks know the answer they give it - we've needed a helping hand at some point.

As a JP-80 owner I can confirm that it is not possible to import 80 sounds into the 50 due to different registration structures.
marctronixx

smoke this site over...

Post by marctronixx »

op,

check out axial.roland.com