One of the Saddest Moments of my LIFE!!!! Screen IS DEAD!!!

Forum for gear from other manufacturers
apex

One of the Saddest Moments of my LIFE!!!! Screen IS DEAD!!!

Post by apex »

Screen on my Korg Triton Pro X stopped responding. I opened it up (have done it many many times before) I was trying to make sure that the connections were all tightly connected to the mother board one of the connections seems like it was but it wasn't I accidentally pulled the ribbon cable away from where it was connected to the screen.

Now the screen won't come on at all.

I need help finding a screen guys. Please!!!! Help me. I can't pay $250 for it either. I need someone junking a Triton Classic or a Trinity and selling for parts etc... I know you all can help me!!! Please!!!

If you know where I can find a seller (with a new one) post a link or something. I've seen a few dealers, but the product is always a little over $200... HELP.

I finally had my set up just about ready. The FG, the Rack XS, and the KORG TRITON. (Just about ready to get it poppin completely... and then this happened.)

My FG misses its big brother. Help.
apex

Re: One of the Saddest Moments of my LIFE!!!! Screen IS DEAD

Post by apex »

ART we've got to get a PM feature on this site. LOL. You didn't even tell me that you moved it.

Man I'll never get any help from this section. No one puts anything in here. lol.

Hi Apex! I moved your post to the appropriate section. - PiaKnowGuy