Video of yamaha motif XF ...

Forum for gear from other manufacturers
jeanbart

Re: Video of yamaha motif XF ...

Post by jeanbart »

mojkarma

Post by mojkarma »

The last video from the guitar center is funny. It shows how a review has not to be done. He didn't review the new sounds at all (user 1 location) but the "old" ones. He could do that 3 years ago on the XS. As he did it in the video, he raves about 3 years old sounds and now, they convince him to upgrade from his motif es. Funny.
Cesarsound

Post by Cesarsound »

Funny was to see that Motif XS8 without the data dial knob...
Stolen??
Septimo

Post by Septimo »

I like it.. either way, Yamaha has had a better sounding board since the XS.. I always thought they were equal with ES and Fantomx But they passed Roland up with XS and now XF... And the sequencer is a lot smoother to use.. But then again I came from a Yamaha background so I know how easy it is to use.. Also My cousin has a Motif and I taught him to use it...and since I've also have the fantomX for 6 years I also know what I'm talking about.. Also with Motif you have inspiration at all times unlike my fantom where I have to really dig into it to find something.. But at this point none of them are a feasible option for me... Maybe when they are discontinued I'll buy a used one...
dbijoux

Post by dbijoux »

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that was an odd review. That said, the guy was pretty infectious and I had to watch it all the way through.

Exactly the reason I don't like going into Guitar Center tho. Please god, I don't ask for much, just bring back the real music stores! ^^

I don't know about the Motif, but Katsunori is pretty cool dude, even jamming some hip-hop. I kept wondering tho, did he set that up in a cafe? Nice wood bench in the back.
jeanbart

Post by jeanbart »

jeanbart

Post by jeanbart »