Bose L1 PA system

Forum for gear from other manufacturers
donutninja

Bose L1 PA system

Post by donutninja »

Has anyone used this for a band? I'm doing an 80's synth pop cover thing right now, and I like the idea of not having to lug ridiculous amounts of PA gear everywhere. Also, no monitors, hearing the sound as the audience hears it, etc...all sounds good. I know they're pricey, but if they work, I think it'd be worth it to me.

Any experiences of people who have used these with a full band (keyboards, bass, guitar, drums, 2-3 vocals) would be appreciated.

Thanks!
lovewithyou8819

Re: Bose L1 PA system

Post by lovewithyou8819 »

Thank you very much,it is very important for me

sunday paper coupons
sunshine girl
pisces love
crem

Re: Bose L1 PA system

Post by crem »

I worried about getting an L1 that it just wouldn't be enough for the groups I work with and the rooms I work. I bought 2 L1's and a powered sub, to make sure I was covered. I have only used both L1's at outdoor venues, 95% of the time I use 1 L1. The rooms I work are small to medium venues, and I generally run keyboards, drum machine and vocals (3) through the Bose. I kick bass through the system on my keyboards, and the guitar player has played through them once because of an amp failure.

My only regret is that I didn't get these alot sooner. I haven't used the sub woofer since I bought it, it would be total overkill. Now, I don't play heavy dance music, more like pop, rock, classic rock and jazz. The bose has never let me down, I would recommend it to anyone. I'm selling the subwoofer, BTW.

Best of luck to you hope this helped.