Yamaha A4000 and SU700

Forum for gear from other manufacturers
canefire

Yamaha A4000 and SU700

Post by canefire »

Hi, okay so I stumbled on an article about the Yamaha SU700. After doiong some research, reading Sound on sound magazine reviews and user reviews I decised on getting both the SU700 and the yamaha A4000.
While waiting for the items to ship to me I noticed another one(a4000) popped up in my area for $75 with all the goodies included. So now my studio have expanded even further.
Just wanted to know who in here using either of these items? My fantom is a great sampler, and the vysnth is a great machine too. These a4000's are a bit slow to load but seem to be amazing to me especially at the price point of below $130. The effects are awesome! Now that I have had the experience of owning roland , korg and yamaha piano sounds I realize why people love the yamaha piano. Also the yamaha and korg drums sound gret as well.
When I first got into this music making world I remember a salesman telling me that many of the big time producers use all three fore mentioned companies' sounds. he also told me that if I stay in the game a while I will end up getting them all too. His prophesy has come to fruition.
I think I am actually, finally, done with my gear purchases.
Cheers,
Ian