srjv80 to SRX patches

Forum for JD, JV, XP and XV synthesizers from 1990's
bluesplayer

Re: srjv80 to SRX patches

Post by bluesplayer »

In any case here are the FIRST 128 SR-JV 17 Country patches as a zip file with an SVD, midi (SMF), and librarian (.xvl file)

And if it makes a difference the SR/JV card is in my XV-5080 in slot C
bluesplayer

Post by bluesplayer »

And here are the other 128 patches (129 to 256) of the SR-JV 17 Country ROM again the zip includes the SVD, midi, and xvl librarian files
bluesplayer

Post by bluesplayer »

Javaj

I realize that your last request for someone to post the original SR-JV 17 Country patches was two years ago but in case you missed it I did post these in multiple formats here a few months ago. If you need additional info/formats or details please post here and let me know

I guess this is my way of bumping this thread

Larry
mheuzeroth

Post by mheuzeroth »

bluesplayer wrote:Javaj

I realize that your last request for someone to post the original SR-JV 17 Country patches was two years ago but in case you missed it I did post these in multiple formats here a few months ago. If you need additional info/formats or details please post here and let me know

I guess this is my way of bumping this thread

Larry
Please can you repost your Country Patches? As they now can be converted.
Thanks
bluesplayer

Post by bluesplayer »

Sorry I've been away from where I could read my emails or post for a few weeks but here are the Country SR_JV17 patches - as before each zip file contains SVD, FXL and mid files (I used the free XV editor form Roland on my XV-5080 to "create" these files
Attachments
SR-JV17 Country 129-256 files.zip
(68.08 KiB) Downloaded 134 times
SR-JV17 Country 1-128 files.zip
(57.88 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
mheuzeroth

Post by mheuzeroth »

bluesplayer wrote:Sorry I've been away from where I could read my emails or post for a few weeks but here are the Country SR_JV17 patches - as before each zip file contains SVD, FXL and mid files (I used the free XV editor form Roland on my XV-5080 to "create" these files

Thank you very much.
i posted the files in the fantom x board. hopefully your work will be the base of a great addition to the fantom x users.

Thank you
bluesplayer

Post by bluesplayer »

Who can suggest a way to get 128 ROM card patches into user XV memory for saving as SVD file? IF I have to do them one at time I will not be able (any time soon) to do this also for the SFX and Super Soundest JV cards.

You know it's funny I THOUGHT I used the XV-Editor to create these files (at least the SVD) but when I try to recreate the process of moving the JV card patches to either XV-5080 user memory for loading onto PC, or onto the SM card [for transfer to PC that way], I can’t REMEMEBR HOW I got all 256 patches on to PC (or into two separate SVD files)!

I know, or at least I think, I didn't move them one at a time into XV user memory then transfer that to PC and SM card (at least I don’t think I did that)

I can’t believe I can’t remember what I did (old age I guess)
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Page 204 of the XV-5080 manual explains how to use the Data Xfer option in System/Utility to copy a "block" of card patches into user memory. When you are on the Data Transfer screen, don't forget to select Type:PATCH, then select the Source (PR-D, XP-H) and Destination starting point (User: 001).
bluesplayer

Post by bluesplayer »

Lenny

Thanks! and Duh! (old age) I knew I had to have done it some other way (I'm too lazy to do 256 patches one at a time :-O)

Now I just need to create those SVD files

Oops I guess I don't have to after all. I just NOW so your other post - looks like you also did country card as well as SSS, Piano, SFX, and Session cards. Way to go

Larry
mheuzeroth

Post by mheuzeroth »

Many Thanks for all your help.
I hope your work will be appreciated by many other users.
By now i appreciate it so far.