Roland XP 50 sound damage

Forum for JD, JV, XP and XV synthesizers from 1990's
roland_xp

Roland XP 50 sound damage

Post by roland_xp »

Hello ! I have a big problem with my keyboard . At the begining, when it startup , after few seconds blocks himself...i mean the software doesn`t respond . I`ve replaced all capacitors on the mainboard with the same values of original caps , all capacitors from power source and now the xp 50 doesn`t stop anymore ...it work perfectly but appears a sound strong distorsion when i press the flaps but not allways just from time to time and not all patches ...for example the tone like "aurora" works fine and some violins. I`ve measured voltages from power source and there are 5,03 volts .... +15,3 volts and -15,4 volts. I`ve made FACTORY TEST and no change. i`ve entered in TEST MODE and results:
CPU....ok
DRAM..ok
SRAM..ok
Battery..3,1 v
all butons respond to comand
bender ..ok
BUT at SOUND test appears L sine and the sound in left speaker is very distorted follows the message Rsquare ...distorted sound in right speaker and after that R/W checking....R/W ..ok i :31 D:36 press enter and out from test mode . What`s mean R/W ok and i:31 D:36 ???what can i do to repair ? please i need help