JP-8000 or JP-8080 Multitimbral confusion

Forum for JP-8000/8080 synthesizers from 1990's
RolandDude

JP-8000 or JP-8080 Multitimbral confusion

Post by RolandDude »

Hello everyone..this is my first time here, so i hope someone might have the knowledge to help me out on this.

I know the 8080 is 2 parts timbral. I have a KorgM50 which i use the onboard sequencer to record. I am able to record the 8080 to lets say track 2 when i set up midi channels on my korg to track 2 and the 8080 on track 2..that works.

But if i want to use one more sound on lets say track 3? where do i set that up? i noticed there is a parts button for upper and lower parts...i press edit and saw that there were settings available to change midi channels there also...i tried that, but could not get anything out of that. Hopefully this is easier to work out and maybe i am doing something wrong.

Maybe someone with an 8000 might also have an idea.

I bought the synth used here in Argentina and had to download the manual..but now i seem to have a problem with my computer and i can not open the manual file. Any advice would be appreciated.

On a side note, what's the deal with new keyboards nowadays not being multitimbral? i know there are a few...it seems like these virtual analog synths seem to have 1 o 2 multitimbral opciones.

thank you for your time.....greetings from way down south!
Leh173

Re: JP-8000 or JP-8080 Multitimbral confusion

Post by Leh173 »

Not quite sure what you mean, but as you say the Jp8000/8080 is only 2 part multi-timbral, so all you can do is assign a unique channel to each part, usually channel 1 and 2 for part 1 and 2. In your sequencer whatever tracks you create have to have either of those as a send channel. I think the part channel setting is in the performance mode under the PFM PART button, just keep pressing until you find the channel page for the upper and lower parts. You select which part you are working with by pressing the PANEL SELECT: UPPER/LOWER buttons, with the keymode set to single or split. You can also use another channel as a control channel for switching performances from your sequencer.
TwylaKercy

Hello guys!

Post by TwylaKercy »

Dalszy etap to juz budowa domu. [url=http://prams.siteworld.ie/?p=1531]domy drewniane[/url]
Tutaj najistotniejsze jest dobranie dobranej ekipy wykonawczej, która sie tym zajmie. Istotne jest by posiadala praktyke w konstruowaniu takich domów. Jest to kluczowe poniewaz rozwiazanie techniczne takich domów jest inna niz standardowych murowanych. Zarówno sposoby jak i stosowane budulce róznia sie. Domy drewniane sa przygotowywane w fabryce, zgodnie z wczesniejszym planem architektonicznym. [url=http://www.ceramika-budowlana24.babia-g ... ty-i-wady/]domy drewniane[/url]
Nastepnie na przygotowanym poprzednio fundamencie realizuje sie ich skladania. Ów rodzaj techniki jest nazywany takze ekologicznym. [url=http://www.srodki-antykoncepcyjne24.bia ... ty-i-wady/]domy z drewna[/url]
Budowa domu drewnianego zmniejsza emisje dwutlenku wegla do atmosfery. Domy drewniane maja równiez zbawienne funkcjonowanie jesli chodzi o uczuleniowców. Do budowy domu drewnianego wykorzystuje sie w glównej mierze materialy pochodzenia naturalnego, czyli drewno, plyty wiórowe, welne mineralna oraz plyty gipsowo-kartonowe.

Mimo dominujacemu przeswiadczeniu prawidlowo zbudowane i eksploatowane domy drewniane nie ustepuja wytrzymaloscia tym murowanym.