Sure enjoyed playing my Jupiter 50 today

Forum for JUPITER-50
flyingace

Sure enjoyed playing my Jupiter 50 today

Post by flyingace »

Anyone else? So many sounds, i've yet to really "find" them all. I was having fun playing the Uillean Pipes tonight with a friend playing guitar! Love the S1 "drone". I don't know much about the actual instrument except that it's a lot like bag pipes. So I played them like I play my tin whistle. We sounded like a full blown irish pub just riffing in the key of D!

Just thought I'd drop you all a line and say hey! Sold my Juno Stage last week. Sad but I made the right choice, the Jupiter is a keeper!
troggg

Re: Sure enjoyed playing my Jupiter 50 today

Post by troggg »

+1! Flute yesterday, vibes today.
Macska

Post by Macska »

Yes! Last night I stayed up real late playing with sounds I created along with some drums or bass in the left hand. This synth is hypnotic.

Here's an evolving pad I made that uses all of the oscillators a liveset can handle-

https://soundcloud.com/zhinn/super-jp-evolve-pad

The sounds this thing can make...
flyingace

Post by flyingace »

hidden treasures in those 2300+ patches. Plus I added a combination of many of the Axial offerings. Mantra and The Goom are super cool sounds from the JP80 sound set: Analog Synth Collection by Bernd Kistenmacher
Synthtron

Post by Synthtron »

I was having fun with my Jupiter-50 last night. I have yet to figure out how to import sounds with out an error message coming up about something not marked right. I have to figure that out. The new jupiters grew on me and they are now my goto pieces for playing out, and playing around.
GFonk

Post by GFonk »

Hypnotic they are, I can see futures where i am mesmerised just trying to choose a pad to sit in a tune somewhere and losing hours that way.