Synth integration with Sonar & Assigning effects to presets

Forum for JUPITER-50
junos2013

Synth integration with Sonar & Assigning effects to presets

Post by junos2013 »

Hi i recently bought the stage and im just Learning all of the features as we speak. So far i have come up with a couple of questions:

How can you record the Junostage's sound into cakewalk , there was some kind of midi/in out setting in Sonar LE i belive that would let you use the onboard patches of the Stage in your DAW?
or is there like a Junostage soft synth thingy i need to download?
I don't need realtime audio playback ,as the synth will be hooked up to an external speakers from the line outs when recording.

My second question is about the preset sounds , How do you get the kind of Big Hall type of string sounds that you can find in boards like the Mox6 or kurz? I suppose this is just a matter of using effects ?
Any tip about wich ones that could be suitable , reverb , Chorus perhaps?
Or maybe i simply have'nt found the right presets yet. Any tip nice presets :)?

I also know there was a site for downloading custom made layers/patches? Is there such a site at the moment?

Other then those few questions i really enjoy exploring the board :)

Answers will be very much appreciated.
Best regards
Junos13
tnicoson

Re: Synth integration with Sonar & Assigning effects to pres

Post by tnicoson »

Junos

you will probably get a lot more and better answers a lot sooner if you post your questions in the Juno Stage forum. This is the Jupiter 50 forum, and we don't even get all that much Jupiter 50 traffic here, let alone for the Juno Stage. Best of luck with your Stage though, it's a nice unit.

Regards,

Ted