Modifying Solo Tone in a Registration

Forum for JUPITER-50
sterling17

Modifying Solo Tone in a Registration

Post by sterling17 »

In building a Registration, I have the need to increase the attack on a Tone I have selected for the Solo part. I drilling through the Solo editing as well as the manual, I kinda unfortunately believing that that is not possible, whereas this can be done on the Lower part. Can anyone PLEASE confirm this?
kimsnarf

Re: Modifying Solo Tone in a Registration

Post by kimsnarf »

You can only edit tones that have been loaded into a live set (the lower part). But you can save the tone back (without saving the live set) and it will then be updated in the Solo part. A little inconvenient, but you get used to it. The solo and perc parts are mainly for playing, and have many limitations compared to a live set.
Prizm

Post by Prizm »

For future readers, YES you can modify some options for the Solo and "Lower" instruments as part of a Registration.

On the main screen, press SHIFT+F3 to view the SOLO settings, or SHIFT+F2 to view the "Lower" instrument settings (PRC/LWR):

Then press F4 to select the OFFSET tab:

You can now adjust the attack, cutoff, etc. The settings can be saved if you save it as a new Registration.
duque5582

Post by duque5582 »

tuve esa misma duda cuando adquirí e
mi jp50 pero luego de leer y leer logré editar de la mejor manera los mejores trucos se logran conectando ambas salidas L&R