Are there any members still in this group?

Forum for JUPITER-50
sterling17

Are there any members still in this group?

Post by sterling17 »

Being one of the newest members of this group, I'm a bit surprised and frustrated with the lack of responses to most of my posts seeking advice on some issues I've encountered with the Jupiter 50. My attempts at drilling into the manual and interface of the keyboard has so far been extremely frustrating. I've been involved in the music industry for many decades and completely forgot how difficult Roland manuals are to decipher. Fun fact - did anyone know that Roland manuals are translated from Japanese to French and then into English?
Lots of opportunities for things to be lost in translation.

That being said, I am looking forward to being an active participant of this group and would greatly appreciate some feedback and responses to my posts as well as me being a contributor during my steep learning curve with this beast.
Mark
kimsnarf

Re: Are there any members still in this group?

Post by kimsnarf »

There are members here, but this forum is generally slooooow. So it might take a while to get proper answers.

I didn't know about the translation through French. That could explain a couple of things. :) I wonder if customer feedback also goes through French in the other direction...