Integra-7 Patch Thread

Forum for Integra 7
lol

Integra-7 Patch Thread

Post by lol »

Hey I don't remember I've seen such a thing, a thread where you could exchange patches.

Here I go first 13 pianos I made from the SNA engine, sounding all quite far from the presets, see attachment
PianoLab ``_.zip
(693 Bytes) Downloaded 75 times

I'm sure there's a lot to do with the SRX too, so here are a few PCM pianos exploring srx 2 & srx11 : see attachment
PianoLab PCM ``_.zip
(997 Bytes) Downloaded 58 times
And I like to play the SND drumkits of the Integra-7 from my old TD6 edrums, except for the hi-hat which only include a sense of open/close through velocity on the open bell (it's rather a limitation of the GM2, but you could still keep the hi-hat of your original module and use the Integra-7 input to mix the sounds!) Here are 4 jazz oriented kits derived from the presets (but quite different) and mapped to my TD6 at least, which has 4 toms with rims, but you'll find out for your edrum kit! : see attachment
EdrumShop ``_.zip
(1.1 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
Well it's not much, but maybe this thread would grow from this start, let's post yours please!

Have fun
FxProject

Re: Integra-7 Patch Thread

Post by FxProject »

Good sound !!! Thank you
Fx-project
http://m.soundcloud.com/fx-project
lol

Post by lol »

Thank you, thanks for posting your music too.

What a bright community in here, but I mean what a brilliant community in here!

Anyway, here are 4 more drum kits for the edrums, named after the presets used to build them up. Maybe you didn't notice because you don't play drums or don't listen to drum tracks very precisely, but the Integra-7 SNA drum presets are very punchy and sharp, which helps to bring the parts upfront but which sounds quite not right to actually play drums with some subtlety. So hopefully the SNA kits are customizable and you can much do anything you can think of within the given range of tones. These kits are more playable and suitable for natural drum parts, many attacks have been trimmed so that it remains more in the range of acoustic kits, also the elements are tuned to vary the tonal content, and the ambiance and dynamics are adjusted to match the feel and the drum pads. Or so it seemed to me when I built them up for my own taste. Let's hope you'll find them useful.
EdrumShop2 ``_.zip
(1.32 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
(But I mean what a really neat community taking place in this forum...)
FxProject

Post by FxProject »

Good i Will soon post my sounds !! Made with supernatural synth .
Fx-project

https://www.noomiz.com/FXproject?clickt ... rnd=582533
http://www.mixcloud.com/fabricefxproject/
FxProject

Post by FxProject »

Smudy

Post by Smudy »

Hi

first, i am still a noob by doing patches and i am fighting with many Parameters :))) But i wont giv it up.
Here a Test Patch i am doing for my Live Band (Jump). What are you thinking about this one ? What should be changed ?
I make CC64 as a Boost for the Solo Part.
ROLAND.zip
Jump [Van Halen] Test Patch
(713 Bytes) Downloaded 45 times
Also i figured out that on the PA System in our Bandroom this sound not the same like i have this at home. Wil test this on another PA.