Midifile release time problem

Forum for Integra 7
robbandjill

Midifile release time problem

Post by robbandjill »

Some of my files have CC 72 release controllers in. Others don't. This means when I play a file that has a CC 72 in it and I then play a file that doesn't have a CC 72 in it. I will get a relese time assigned to an instrument that isn't appropriate. If I enter a cc 72 controller with a value of 0 in all my files that don't already have a cc 72 controller in it I hit another problem. The release times are to short. It seems the only way I can get my release times to sound correct after they have been altered by a cc 72 controller is turn the Integra off and on.

I can't enter a cc 72 controller with the correct appopriate value for each instrument in the midifiles as the majority of tracks don't have a cc 72 controller in it.

To summarize, if I play a midifile that has cc 72 controllers in it. Those settings remain the same for any other files played that have instruments on the same track and will not be appropriate for that instrument.

I need a controller that produces the same effect as turning the Integra on an off. cc 121 does not do this