Can u control Integra w/ MIDI IN & back panel USB IN simult?

Forum for Integra 7
Archeomuse

Can u control Integra w/ MIDI IN & back panel USB IN simult?

Post by Archeomuse »

New to this unit and have been reading manual incessantly, but haven't found in manual thus far so I apologize for the dumb question. Just trying to save a bit of time and struggle like everyone else if possible. Goal being to have 2 controllers sending MIDI data to the Integra but not necessarily at the same time. If it cant, then the next step would be to utilize a midi through port and daisy chain. Sure, I can always buy a MIDI patch bay even if it's a dual IN but holding off on that as a last resort by keeping each step methodical during this learning curve.
PauloF

Re: Can u control Integra w/ MIDI IN & back panel USB IN sim

Post by PauloF »

Archeomuse wrote:New to this unit and have been reading manual incessantly, but haven't found in manual thus far so I apologize for the dumb question. Just trying to save a bit of time and struggle like everyone else if possible. Goal being to have 2 controllers sending MIDI data to the Integra but not necessarily at the same time. If it cant, then the next step would be to utilize a midi through port and daisy chain. Sure, I can always buy a MIDI patch bay even if it's a dual IN but holding off on that as a last resort by keeping each step methodical during this learning curve.
The answer is:Yes you can!

Cheers,
PauloF