Diffrent Sound list

Forum for Integra 7
Johan325

Diffrent Sound list

Post by Johan325 »

When Jupiter-50 was released, I compared its tone list with the Jupiter-80, Version 2. And found that they are most the same. #1-1900 is the same #1904 – 1931 is different.
At #1283 "Slow Lead 2" is missing in the Jupiter-80s Soundlist. And after that the list is displaced 1 number.
Number 1905 & 1906 is called “JP-8 Patch 1” and “JP-8 Patch 2” in the Jupiter-50. And called “JP-8 PatchA5” & ”JP-8 PatchA4” on spot 1904 & 1905, remember the displacement.

In the INTEGRA-7 they start to differ at number 16 already. I-7 have 16 “JP-8 Strings” JP-50 have 37 “JP-8 Strings”. So on and on and on …

I don’t know if they sound different. But that I guess. Don’t saying this is a bad thing or good. it could be both.

But it could explain a youtube video I saw with Scott Tibbs and Stephen Fortner. They were demo JP-50 and JP-80v2 and Scott said they were working on a huge amount of new Super Natural sound. I thought it would be some downloadable add-ons to JP-50/80. It could be the I-7 he talked about.

Edit:
Hmmmm sometimes you have to think of what you written and …
...then it fall into place

The Super Natural Synth Tones are not made up by waveforms like my old JV-1080. They are algorithms and virtual components. As long as they are the same. The Super Natural Synth Tones List can differ how much it wants. Load and replace.

Sorry I hadn’t taken enough coffee.

Wrongly informed, again. I’ve missed the SonicState YouTube, long video with Garath. Now it’s obvious that the coming project that Scott Tibbs was talking about is the Legacy Collection