Chrisk-K

Re: My Integra Is HOME!!!!!!! =)

Post by Chrisk-K »

Let us know how you like it.

BTW, I want that EMPERIAL SHUTTLE!
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

Chrisk-K wrote:Let us know how you like it.

BTW, I want that EMPERIAL SHUTTLE!
I'll pass the imperial shuttle :-), but I'm curious to know what piece of equipment are you going to phase out in your desk ;-)

We would like to know your first impressions too

C'mon tell us....
Cheers
scottrod

Post by scottrod »

I'd rather have the R2D2 droid.

Patiently waiting for Sweetwater to get I-7 stock...
CShorte

Post by CShorte »

While mine has been in my studio for close to two weeks, I have tried it in every conceivable manner. But overall, with the Fantom G, 6 other hardware sound modules, NI Komplete Ultimate and VSL Ensemble and Ensemble Plus, the Integra 7 does not seem to add anything to my studio setup that I feel is a must have. I certainly like the Super Natural Acoustic and Synth tones. I have wanted those tones from the beginning of hearing the JP-80. I like the portability option of the Integra 7 module especially in combination with a synth or controller that can trigger several MIDI channels simultaneously; with the exception of the Fantom G, none of my keyboards can trigger multiple MIDI channels simultaneously. And, I realize that the Integra 7 can have multiple sounds from the same MIDI channel within a studio set. Sound wise, the Integra 7 on any one sound/patch would likely be sufficient in most situations outside of the studio.

However, in the end, I am packing the Integra 7 for a return trip to the store. For any portable situations that I currently have available to me, anyone of my sound modules would do the job. And, in the end, I will save some money and make someone who may be waiting for an Integra 7 a happy camper. I hope the best for each of you who has or will have the Integra 7 and thanks for all of the shared comments on the forum, CS.
Quinnx.

Post by Quinnx. »

I agree that if you have a setup as you have outlined above, your not going to get much addition from the integra. Its a bit too pricy for what it is..
Have said that.. anyone looking for a bread and butter module is probably gonna be happy with it if they can justify the cost.

Once you have got yourself a single solid piece of gear the virtual world takes it to a whole new level that cannot be match by hardware.
Im now completely grounded with my G and computer DAW, cant see it changing any time soon for the foreseeable future..

sayonara roland.