Two more Days until Integra7

Forum for Integra 7
steve77

Two more Days until Integra7

Post by steve77 »

Im really looking forward to this machine,sold alot of my old gear a short time back wanted an upgrade.
All I have is My Kurz PC-3 ,Roland VK-8m,Motif XS Rack wont be selling them.
SoundworldA.D.

Re: Two more Days until Integra7

Post by SoundworldA.D. »

Congrats! A couple of sleepless nights ahead for the Steve unless of course you are dreaming of going through 6000 sounds! ;-0
steve77

Post by steve77 »

SoundworldA.D. wrote:Congrats! A couple of sleepless nights ahead for the Steve unless of course you are dreaming of going through 6000 sounds! ;-0

MAN !!!! thats alot of SHEEP BBaaaaaaaaaaa:)
SoundworldA.D.

Post by SoundworldA.D. »

MAN !!!! thats alot of SHEEP BBaaaaaaaaaaa:)
Well, at least it's not SHEEP DIP!!

I just spent a whole lot of time going through all of the SN-S patches, 1109 to be exact. There are some real beauties in there and some of the sound EFX patches near the end are a hoot! After spending all of that time, you're left thinking, stone the crows...4,891 to go yet!

Enjoy!!
steve77

Post by steve77 »

I just spent a whole lot of time going through all of the SN-S patches, 1109 to be exact. There are some real beauties in there and some of the sound EFX patches near the end are a hoot! After spending all of that time, you're left thinking, stone the crows...4,891 to go yet!

You may of mentioned it but what source are you using midied in the I7,a keyboard,computer?
I also purchased with the I7 a Roland A-Pro controller.I have the Kurzweil Pc-3 as well.
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

steve77 wrote:I just spent a whole lot of time going through all of the SN-S patches, 1109 to be exact. There are some real beauties in there and some of the sound EFX patches near the end are a hoot! After spending all of that time, you're left thinking, stone the crows...4,891 to go yet!

You may of mentioned it but what source are you using midied in the I7,a keyboard,computer?
I also purchased with the I7 a Roland A-Pro controller.I have the Kurzweil Pc-3 as well.
Man, the A-Pro is very nice (much better than the A-49) and has Aftertouch.
The PC-3 will be awesome, as you can configure zones and assign them to Parts/ MIDI channels. Lots of control
You can even use both to control the integra, using the Merge function on the A-Pro.
SoundworldA.D.

Post by SoundworldA.D. »

I am using the OASYS as a master controller keyboard since I do so many KARMA-based songs and still sequencing everything on my trusty old Roland MC-80 sequencer. I know it is so old-school but I've just never taken the time to cotton up to learning computer based music. I am somewhat of an enigma since I am not a keyboard player (i.e. I can't play piano), do not read or write music and most of the time have no real idea of what I'm doing!* But...

...having 16 hardware synths all blasting away at once can only be described as "pure pandemonium!"
(or...pure sonic bliss depending on the state of mind of the pandemoniumee!) My motto is "if it sounds good...do it! ;-)

*that is unless it's manipulating the synths to get new sounds out of 'em! I've been tinkering around with PCM synths since 1992 and have learned my way around the LFO/TVF/TVA and effects architecture quite well. And KARMA? Forget it!! I know how to punch buttons! LOL
alpha_C

Post by alpha_C »

steve77 wrote:I just spent a whole lot of time going through all of the SN-S patches, 1109 to be exact. There are some real beauties in there and some of the sound EFX patches near the end are a hoot! After spending all of that time, you're left thinking, stone the crows...4,891 to go yet!

Steve77, how do you find I7 comparing with PC3 ? In which areas PC3 is better (I mean only sounds not features) ?
Devnor

Post by Devnor »

Sorry but in Dallas TX, we never say "cotton up" LOL.
SoundworldA.D.

Post by SoundworldA.D. »

Sorry but in Dallas TX, we never say "cotton up" LOL.
Yes, we "Sutherna's" sometimes bandy about those colloqialism's without knowing their true meanings or slang context. Had to do a Google to make sure I didn't insult anybody!

Blast! I think I only insulted meself! Well at least when we do it, we do it with aplomb! ;-D

Back on topic...did Steve-o get his I-7?
steve77

Post by steve77 »

Back on topic...did Steve-o get his I-7?

Yes he did after an 8 hour drive, yes he did ... but unfortunatly he has to hand out halloween candy to the munchkins even 14 year old ones til about 9ish since his wife is working still, then maybe He'll get a chance to open it up and try it with his Kurzweil PC-3.One thing I was amazed with... on the box it say's made in Japan.
Grammar Wombat

Post by Grammar Wombat »

steve77 wrote:…he has to hand out halloween candy to the munchkins…
Munchkins? No! We are evil spirits who can only be placated by sweets or synthesizers!
Trick or Treat!.jpg
Trick or Treat!.jpg (37.03 KiB) Viewed 2761 times
SoundworldA.D.

Post by SoundworldA.D. »

Munchkins? No! We are evil spirits who can only be placated by sweets or synthesizers!
Indeed...real Munchkins can only be seen by taking a nasty bump on the head by a flying screen door. And the Munchkins you meet will have some sage advice..."follow the yellow brick road"...where many adventures and magical experiences await...

Ah, and after we have had a nice nap in the poppy field and arrive at the Emerald City, and travel down the hallway of forever...hark! What are those magical sounds we hear emanating from behind the curtain? Why, it is the sounds of the wizard himself playing the new I-7!

Enjoy your new toy Steve!
steve77

Post by steve77 »

Indeed...real Munchkins can only be seen by taking a nasty bump on the head by a flying screen door. And the Munchkins you meet will have some sage advice..."follow the yellow brick road"...where many adventures and magical experiences await...

Ah, and after we have had a nice nap in the poppy field and arrive at the Emerald City, and travel down the hallway of forever...hark! What are those magical sounds we hear emanating from behind the curtain? Why, it is the sounds of the wizard himself playing the new I-7!

......with the "Awakening" playing in the background