Can the Integra be edited from its panel?

Forum for Integra 7
Georges

Can the Integra be edited from its panel?

Post by Georges »

Can the Integra be edited from its panel (although of course less conveniently than from a software editor), or is the ipad editor mandatory to have acces to all its parameters?

Thanks.
Joxer96

Re: Can the Integra be edited from its panel?

Post by Joxer96 »

You can edit everything from the front panel, though as you wrote, you may not find it very convenient. The few tweaks that I've made were fairly painless to do. Also, in case you're not aware of it, the iPad editor is not a full editor, not yet anyway. I emailed Roland a few weeks ago asking to please update the iPad editor. Their reply didn't say whether they plan on doing so, but they did say they are working on a full editor for PC.
cl516

Post by cl516 »

my Integra is setup right next to my virus polar on my desk, rather than racked up. as a result, the editing feels pretty easy to me, probably one of the easiest i've encountered in a rackmount rompler. the ipad app is sweet though, if not just for simple name entry typing. but yeah i could see though, if my integra was racked up a bit far away from me, then in that case i'd much rather have a full editor on computer. i bet the editor is coming at some point, we'll probably have to pay for it i'm guessing.
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

cl516 wrote:...we'll probably have to pay for it i'm guessing.
Most probably... But some time next year we will know