INTEGRA-7 Sound Editor for Windows

Forum for Integra 7
iowagold

Re: INTEGRA-7 Sound Editor for Windows 10?

Post by iowagold »

can some one post the link for the june 2016 windows 10 version of the windows sound editor?
I have been using the ipad for setup... lol windows guy here so I bet there is more controls in this editor.

love the sounds in the integra7!!
robbie50

Re: INTEGRA-7 Sound Editor for Windows 10?

Post by robbie50 »

For me too!!

robbie
Grunwaldt

Re: INTEGRA-7 Sound Editor for Windows

Post by Grunwaldt »

This thread is about K_Take's standalone editor, not the retarded VST official editor
iowagold

Post by iowagold »

and do you have the link for the windows 10 version of the K_Take's standalone editor??
that is what I am seeking!
iowagold

Post by iowagold »

kinda confusing on that page..
what is the exact link for the win 10 64 bit???
Grunwaldt

Post by Grunwaldt »

iowagold wrote:kinda confusing on that page..
what is the exact link for the win 10 64 bit???
That's the download page for all OS's, just download the latest windows version and unzip the executable to any folder, run the .exe from there. The app is safe so you can ignore all the Windows warnings.

HTH

Regards,

Sergi
sino13

Post by sino13 »

Hi there! I have found a bug in integra which could be remedied upon loading this editor.

Also i have found rare issue with Ktake editor.

My question is is developer around here or should i contact him over website?

Kind regards
Grunwaldt

Post by Grunwaldt »

Hi sino13,

What issue do you get with K_Take's editor? You may contact him by email, but his english isn't very good. You can also post your problem here and maybe someone will pop up with the solution!

Regards,

Sergi
sino13

Post by sino13 »

Grunwaldt wrote:Hi sino13,

What issue do you get with K_Take's editor? You may contact him by email, but his english isn't very good. You can also post your problem here and maybe someone will pop up with the solution!

Regards,

Sergi
Ok i will try via email.

Problem with k-take editor - sometimes on rare occasions i am getting weird error on saving Ktake project. I will give you example and by this i am under impression that it is k-take editor. First of all i have quite a lot of midi gear (various vendors). Everything is running smooth. Regarding integra so far everything is super stable. Even integra wifi ipad editor. I have zero problems with that. Roland VST3 editor. Zero problems.

Regarding k-take. Sometimes when i save (maybe 1 out of 30 times) i am getting Progress windows stucking. Then it says how communication to integra is lost. But if i look into ktake slot and midi port window - integra is there. And if then i choose to save project again, project will be saved. No error anymore - BUT (now comes problem description).

If i load that same project which was giving me error on first SAVE attempt but taking second SAVE attempt did it - that same project is loaded and i see patch names which should be saved in SET, and all settings are there but if i play project then sound coming out of integra is actually not my loaded project it is default integra template? Yes you are reading correct. All values and even custom names are in ktake editor but sound is not reflected. Then i need to go to patch browser and to reselect and reassign again each and every patch. After that project is playing. Mind you we are still speaking about this specific patch which was saved on second attempt.

It appears that k-take is sometimes saving corrupted patches. And if i load them i have a problem in a sense that from ktake editor i see actual patches but they really are not reflected on integra. And this is happen only with these so called "saved on second attempt" patches. For example I can without any worry without shutting down k-take editor load some other k-take patches (which did not had that second attempt save editor) and they are loaded 100% correctly.

As far as i see it in my system k-take is sometimes managing to save corrupted patches and when i load them they act in a strange way. Loading patches which where saved without any issue is working 100%.

I think if i send problematic patches to developer he could inspect them and see what is causing k-take to be able to save corrupted patches in the first place.

Problem with integra - bug is described here (i am actually surprised how come noone else whine about it - i guess most people does not utilize full integra DSP)

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=51598

I confirmed it is Integra bug because i tried it on two other integras and they have same error.

I was under impression that if i talk with developer and ask him to implement simple send compressor on/off or off/on message via k-take editor - upon first k-take editor initialization - this could easily resolve problems which i and other people have.

Looking forward to hear comments from community.

Cheers
Integrated

Post by Integrated »

sino13 wrote: If i load that same project which was giving me error on first SAVE attempt but taking second SAVE attempt did it - that same project is loaded and i see patch names which should be saved in SET, and all settings are there but if i play project then sound coming out of integra is actually not my loaded project it is default integra template?
I know this bug very well. It (rarely) randomly appears without connection problems at all. However there is a workaround for me. Everytime before I save a project file I press "Data Receive - All".
Grunwaldt

Post by Grunwaldt »

You guys should email K_Take with the steps to reproduce the bug, so he can see and fix it, his email is:

k_take@dual.squares.net

Cheers
sino13

Post by sino13 »

Integrated wrote:
sino13 wrote: If i load that same project which was giving me error on first SAVE attempt but taking second SAVE attempt did it - that same project is loaded and i see patch names which should be saved in SET, and all settings are there but if i play project then sound coming out of integra is actually not my loaded project it is default integra template?
I know this bug very well. It (rarely) randomly appears without connection problems at all. However there is a workaround for me. Everytime before I save a project file I press "Data Receive - All".
Very good to know.

Thanks i will add this to my report list and send it to developer.
sino13

Post by sino13 »

Grunwaldt wrote:You guys should email K_Take with the steps to reproduce the bug, so he can see and fix it, his email is:

k_take@dual.squares.net

Cheers
I will do it. I am preparing material...

edit: email sent - fingers crossed
Integrated

Post by Integrated »

Any news ? Did K-Take reply ?