Optimal reverb settings for I7?

Forum for Integra 7
Spikey699

Optimal reverb settings for I7?

Post by Spikey699 »

Hey folks,

In addition to my other thread, where I'm asking about external reverb processors, I have gotten advice from here and other forums to not discount the I7's reverb entirely, even though it's not well liked.

So, I ask RC'ers- what settings do you use? Specifically, the Hall reverbs, I don't use Plate or Room much. Maybe GM2 as well.

Right now I'm using Hall 2 with the reverb time set to 1.6s instead of 2.6s. I use the SuperNATURAL patches with a send level of 90, and the PCM patches with 45.
(If it makes any difference, I'm using Chorus as Chorus, and send level of 33 on both SN/PCM.)
Grunwaldt

Re: Optimal reverb settings for I7?

Post by Grunwaldt »

I use Magma's "Purpleverb" from Nomad Factory. When I need a decent reverb that add depht, sounds great. I use Magma's purpleverb from cubase as a send effect plugin, it sounds much better than the Integra7's reverb, which is a piece of crap in my honest opinion...
Monkey Man

Post by Monkey Man »

That's tellin' it like it is!
Mike Vee

Post by Mike Vee »

The Integra's reverb is ok in moderate amounts. I always use a Reverb plugin in Cubase instead (Relab LX480) but there are times when I use a tad of the I's reverb for character. I actually think the room sounds are nice.