Does anyone know how to report the Integra-7 problem?

Forum for Integra 7
rayshek

Does anyone know how to report the Integra-7 problem?

Post by rayshek »

I find a note problem when I was arranging my song. Please help me to test the Supernatural 0143 ac. Upright " b2" notes in different velocity, It seems incorrect. When you hard play the actual note is c3, soft play is b2. How can I send this message to a developer?
Note: my system version is 1.21.
Grunwaldt

Re: Does anyone know how to report the Integra-7 problem?

Post by Grunwaldt »

Don't know what your problem is, but doesn't sound like a hardware issue. Which DAW are you using?
rayshek

Post by rayshek »

I am using powertracks pro audio 2015 from pgmusic.
I hear the superNatural bass patch which is '0143 Ac. Upright 'in keyboard B3 note incorrect.
Velocity over 100 sound is C4,under 80 is B3.
Grunwaldt

Post by Grunwaldt »

Have you tried another daw? just to discard that is the problem?
Macska

Post by Macska »

I couldn't make that exact problem happen when I tried on that sound. SN 0143 for me is "Pick Bass" so maybe one of us changed something?

I do get that problem every time I try something on another Roland synth - the Fantom VS 700. I've found that if I have more than one Midi track sending data to the same patch, even if it's two different channels that just use another instance of that same patch, different velocities will trigger different notes.

So like if Ch 1 is being sent to Part 1 on a piano sound, and Ch 2 is sent to Part 2 on another instance of the same piano sound, hitting the key hard will play a different note than hitting it soft.