Integra Pianos-AMAZING

Forum for Integra 7
islandprince

Integra Pianos-AMAZING

Post by islandprince »

I must admit, when i just got my integra-7, i was not blown away with the pianos..i thought it sounded a bit thin to be honest...however i realized that the strength of these supernatural Pianos and Eps can be really heard when played with the full Band...The Full Grand cuts through a mix like a hot knife through butter. EVERYTHING can be heard and sounds so natural as well never muddy...

I think its safe to say these pianos can be compared easily to the kronos german grand.. which by the way I own kronos x61 and kronos 73. I love my integra
PauloF

Re: Integra Pianos-AMAZING

Post by PauloF »

islandprince wrote:I must admit, when i just got my integra-7, i was not blown away with the pianos..i thought it sounded a bit thin to be honest...however i realized that the strength of these supernatural Pianos and Eps can be really heard when played with the full Band...The Full Grand cuts through a mix like a hot knife through butter. EVERYTHING can be heard and sounds so natural as well never muddy...

I think its safe to say these pianos can be compared easily to the kronos german grand.. which by the way I own kronos x61 and kronos 73. I love my integra
Welcome to the Clan islandprince!

The integra is one-of-a-kind board and I'm very happy to have one too.

Enjoy your new board
PauloF

BTW....the Kronos are also supperb!
Monkey Man

Post by Monkey Man »

Hang on, P-Man... you have one again now?

Awesome, brother!
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

Monkey Man wrote:Hang on, P-Man... you have one again now?

Awesome, brother!
Hi M!
Again? No no, I still have the very same I 7 offered by a group of very kind guys, and it is my main board for all "bread and butter" and not only!

Infact I had some very urgent money issues recently and had to sell my V-Synth XT, which is something that I regret everyday, but had no choice...

Cheers
P
Monkey Man

Post by Monkey Man »

Well, that's good news, mate.

I could have sworn that in another thread you were helping someone and said "I don't actually have one, but...", so I figured you must've sold it. Maybe you were talking about another synth, but as I said, I could have sworn... maybe the wording wasn't clear.

Anyway, as I said, that's a relief, P-Man! Awesome.
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

Monkey Man wrote:Well, that's good news, mate.

I could have sworn that in another thread you were helping someone and said "I don't actually have one, but...", so I figured you must've sold it. Maybe you were talking about another synth, but as I said, I could have sworn... maybe the wording wasn't clear.

Anyway, as I said, that's a relief, P-Man! Awesome.
Hummm... Maybe I did say that in the context of lunch time at work :-), as is one of the times that I check the forum and answer to posts.

If I'm in the position to having to sell any gear due to money issues again, the Yamaha MOXF will go, not the i7!

;-)
islandprince

Post by islandprince »

Paulo whats your take on MOXF pianos and Eps Vs I7?

im just curious
Monkey Man

Post by Monkey Man »

PauloF wrote: If I'm in the position to having to sell any gear due to money issues again, the Yamaha MOXF will go, not the i7!
;-)
Spoken like a true fanboi. LOL
specialplant

Post by specialplant »

As I own a MoXF and and Integra as well, I would rate the Integra SN piano(s) (actually it is only one), the SRX 11 and the very special SRX 02 superior to the factory Motif/MoXF pianos, definitely superior to the 'Full Grand' (old CP3 waveforms), but also superior to the newer S6 Piano.
But depending on which piano library you load into the MoXF flash, the ranking may be reverse. So far I haven't purchased a really better piano for the MoXF, as my 1 GB flash board is already filled with various libraries.
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

islandprince wrote:Paulo whats your take on MOXF pianos and Eps Vs I7?

im just curious
Well... I'm a Roland Fan guy, so maybe I'm a little biased :-), but the integra-7, with its SN-Acoustic, PCM-S and the SRX-02 and SRX-11 Expansion cards, contain an impressive palette of Acoustic Pianos (not counting the layered ones), that is difficult to match.

The MOXF has good and expressive Acoustic Pianos, but unless we load newer samples/waves, the default ones can't compete with the integra ones, not in quantity, quality nor expressiveness.

Again, this is just my opinion