Favorites Patches

Forum for Integra 7
islandprince

Favorites Patches

Post by islandprince »

Does the Integra have anyway to store Favorites? lets say there are 4 pianos i use most often in a live situation and want to change quickly
Hermax

Re: Favorites Patches

Post by Hermax »

islandprince wrote:Does the Integra have anyway to store Favorites? lets say there are 4 pianos i use most often in a live situation and want to change quickly
Of course there is a way. Just copy those sounds to the user memory. Then you can place them one after the other.
Or create a studio set if you are able to address the Integra per midi channel. That's how I do it in live situations. My studio set consists of something like this
Part 1 (=midi channel 1): Piano
Part 2 (=midi channel 2): Organ
Part 3 (=midi channel 3): Strings
Part 4 (=midi channel 4): Tenor Sax

On my master keyboard (Acuna 88) I have 4 buttons that I can switch on/off, selecting a programmed midi channel. This is then one set, but of course I can create different sets on the Acuna, selecting other midi channels if needed.
kenlysmart

Post by kenlysmart »

Can you help me to know everything.
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

Hermax wrote: ...
Or create a studio set if you are able to address the Integra per midi channel. That's how I do it in live situations. My studio set consists of something like this
Part 1 (=midi channel 1): Piano
Part 2 (=midi channel 2): Organ
Part 3 (=midi channel 3): Strings
Part 4 (=midi channel 4): Tenor Sax

On my master keyboard (Acuna 88) I have 4 buttons that I can switch on/off, selecting a programmed midi channel. This is then one set, but of course I can create different sets on the Acuna, selecting other midi channels if needed.
This exactly how I'm using my integra as well.

My main keyboards controlling the Integra-7 are a Novation inpulse 61 and a Roland A-800 Pro. They both are configured in a way that quickly change MIDI channels I can change the Patches without any glitch or noise.

The A-PRO can control 2 MIDI channels at once, giving me the ability to have two different Patches (should say Tones) at once in any combination: LOWER, UPPER, SPLIT or LAYER.
One of the Buttons on the A-PRO is configured to change StudioSets, which will work as a kind of BANK Select (to use old Synth terminology).

The IMPULSE in turn can control 4 MIDI channels at once, giving me the ability to have up to 4 different Patches at once in any combination: LOWER, UPPER, SPLIT or LAYER (overlapping or not)

So I can have up to 6 Different Tones at once on different parts of the keyboards.

As far as the INTEGRA is concerned, this is the way I use it in all StudioSets:
MIDI Channel 1= ----> Not used (used by the Korg iM1 synth)
MIDI channel 2= Electric Guitars
MIDI channel 3= Lead Guitars
MIDI channel 4= Strings/Pads
MIDI channel 5= Rock Organ
MIDI channel 6= Lead Synths
MIDI channel 7= Orchestral Voices
MIDI channel 8= Poly Synths
MIDI channel 9= Basses
MIDI channel 10= Drums
MIDI channel 11= Acoustic Pianos
MIDI channel 12= Electric Pianos
MIDI channel 13= Pipe Organs
MIDI channel 14= ----> Not Used (used by the iPad based synths)
MIDI channel 15= Orchestral Strings/Pads
MIDI channel 16= ----> Not Used (used by the Yamaha MOXF6)

I hope this helps
Cheers,
PauloF
Redrain68

Post by Redrain68 »

Hi people

I want to buy an I7 but i don't find how many user memory and patch I can save...

how many supernatural tones ? synth tones ? etc. etc..

thank ypu

roberto