Anyone using the A-800PRO with the Integra 7?

Forum for Integra 7
rangerrick57

Anyone using the A-800PRO with the Integra 7?

Post by rangerrick57 »

Hello fellow clan members!

I'm a longtime Roland user but have never owned a sound module with a controller. I am likely going to get an Integra-7 and want o use it through a controller. All the demos I see with the Integra-7 are with the A-49 controller. I would prefer to have 61 keys instead of 49 and am thinking the A-800PRO might be the controller to get. Does anyone out here use the A-800PRO with an Integra-7 and if so what is your opinion on ease of use, etc. with the A800 controlling the Integra? Thanks much for your help!
PauloF

Re: Anyone using the A-800PRO with the Integra 7?

Post by PauloF »

rangerrick57 wrote:Hello fellow clan members!

I'm a longtime Roland user but have never owned a sound module with a controller. I am likely going to get an Integra-7 and want o use it through a controller. All the demos I see with the Integra-7 are with the A-49 controller. I would prefer to have 61 keys instead of 49 and am thinking the A-800PRO might be the controller to get. Does anyone out here use the A-800PRO with an Integra-7 and if so what is your opinion on ease of use, etc. with the A800 controlling the Integra? Thanks much for your help!
Hi rangerrick57, I already answered HERE