How to use Integra 7 in ProTools?

Forum for Integra 7
RustGL

How to use Integra 7 in ProTools?

Post by RustGL »

I have just bought Integra 7.

I work in ProTools 10 in PC and connected via USB to Integra 7.

Please help how to send MIDI from ProTools to Integra 7??

Thank you in advance.
jengelbr

Re: How to use Integra 7 in ProTools?

Post by jengelbr »

Go to MIDI Studio under settings menu and assign an instrument to the Integra using the USB MIDI out. If you're feeling adventurous you can see if the Integra is listed in the custom instrument list, but PT 10 may not have it.
RustGL

Post by RustGL »

jengelbr wrote:Go to MIDI Studio under settings menu and assign an instrument to the Integra using the USB MIDI out. If you're feeling adventurous you can see if the Integra is listed in the custom instrument list, but PT 10 may not have it.
Integra 7 is not working in PT. It's a complete headache.

The editor for the Integra-7 is a VST3 application, so you will not be able to use the editor unless there is some sort of VST wrapper available for PT that can be used (I know there used to be, but not sure with the new AAX format that Pro Tools uses).
jengelbr

Post by jengelbr »

Working fine for me, as well as my Korg and Yamaha modules, no headaches here. I haven't tried it yet but you can probably bring up K_Take's editor in a separate window and control the Integra all you need to while PT is running, I've done this with other stand alone editors in earlier versions of PT. Now mostly I set up patches that can be controlled with cc messages so I usually don't need a full blown editor open in my sessions...