Keyboard stand for Integra and Midi controller

Forum for Integra 7
sarkywalrus

Keyboard stand for Integra and Midi controller

Post by sarkywalrus »

Just now I've got a bag from Gear4Music that has a 1U rack in it for the Integra. I generally take a keyboard stand for the midi controller and the I7 sits on the floor or a take a foldaway table with me.

Does anyone know of a keyboard stand that could take the integra too? Save carrying extra gear or leaving it on the floor.
PauloF

Re: Keyboard stand for Integra and Midi controller

Post by PauloF »

sarkywalrus wrote:Just now I've got a bag from Gear4Music that has a 1U rack in it for the Integra. I generally take a keyboard stand for the midi controller and the I7 sits on the floor or a take a foldaway table with me.

Does anyone know of a keyboard stand that could take the integra too? Save carrying extra gear or leaving it on the floor.
I can suggest a 2 tear Quick LOK stand, that while I'm not using this at the moment, as I have a Table rack for all my non-Keyboard Equipment, used it for some venues when having only the Integra, the MOXF6 and an impulse 61.

The Impulse was in the front, the MOXF on a second level behind the impulse, and the Integra rack was placed on top of the 2nd tier, holding on top of it the session Mixer (MG-06X) and the DR-3 Drum Machine
sarkywalrus

Post by sarkywalrus »

Some people I've worked with keep their mac books on a music stand that they've flattened. Might have a look at that for venues that supply their own music stands
JeffB63

Post by JeffB63 »

Yes I've used a conductors stand in the past. Quite heavy duty with a perforated deck aiding with ventilation.

Not sure it would take the weight of the Integra-7 though.

I'm just considering the K&M Spider Pro with the laptop stand addon.
sarkywalrus

Post by sarkywalrus »

JeffB63 wrote:
I'm just considering the K&M Spider Pro with the laptop stand addon.
That's an excellent idea
Happy

Post by Happy »

I use the K&M 18810 + 18813 and you can place the I7 on the 18813 just right in from of you