Just want a single patch via iPad

Forum for Integra 7
dkhbrit

Just want a single patch via iPad

Post by dkhbrit »

What's the easiest way to just use the I7 as a regular module via using the iPad app? It seems like a lot of work to just get 1 sound on 1 MIDI channel. It's easier using the (non Roland) PC editor but that means I always need the computer on.
Quinnx.

Re: Just want a single patch via iPad

Post by Quinnx. »

I only just got the integra and find choosing patches quite easy from the integra screen
the are all listed as category types so you should have no problem quickly finding or selecting any kind of patch.
PauloF

Re: Just want a single patch via iPad

Post by PauloF »

Quinnx. wrote:I only just got the integra and find choosing patches quite easy from the integra screen
the are all listed as category types so you should have no problem quickly finding or selecting any kind of patch.
I used to use the iPad editor to choose different patches, but, as Quinx says, the integra front screen is more than enough for that.

Besides that I have my Banks organized in Studio sets, so in fact I have available up to 64 banks of 16 Parts each.

Each Part uses a different MIDI channel, so just by changing Program Up/Down (Studio Set Up/down) and MIDI Channel I have 64x16 different sounds at my disposal for live use.

Cheers,
PauloF