Integra 7 Hardware Review

Forum for Integra 7
adriangin

Re: Integra 7 Hardware Review

Post by adriangin »

I wonder how to extract the PCM SRX data...?
mycall

Post by mycall »

adriangin wrote:I wonder how to extract the PCM SRX data...?
I found http://www.chickensys.com/products2/tra ... rmats.html supports many of the old Roland synths, so it might load the SRX data.
adriangin

Post by adriangin »

I found out you can extract the SRX's from the unit. They are the same as those on Roland's website which can be imported into the FA series keyboards via the axial website.
gdh

Post by gdh »

It would be great if they could be loaded into my Fantom X6, if so I'd likely sell both JD 990's as well as the JP 8080.
florin2013

Post by florin2013 »

what about only patches ?
and change the oscilators (waveform) to something internal?
i start this comparing with the vst srx, but it takes a lot of time...
:(
but if I had the patches already converted , only to change the waveform, it would be much easier...
bnh

Post by bnh »

I'd be interesting in giving the file format a crack if I didn't think there was some kind of signing/key magic happening to prevent say, the acoustic expansions from being loaded onto a FA-06/7/8, which, from what I understand, they should be capable of loading/playing except roland doesn't want it to.

now, that wouldn't stop what most of you are after, and that is to yoink the waves, I'd be more interested in putting waves in.

I'd poke around a bit, I have an integra on order now, I've managed to wedge just about every format patch/wave/preset onto my kurzweils over the years (with tools like chickensys translator, which, for all it's coolness, I can't recommend these days because it's a buggy mess), and the idea of having more sounds in the integra appeals to me.

bnh