Integra 7 with a pedal system(Audiofront MIDI Expression)

Forum for Integra 7
hag01

Integra 7 with a pedal system(Audiofront MIDI Expression)

Post by hag01 »

I have a Casio PX-5S which doesn't support half pedalling, expression pedal, etc.
Can I connect to the integra 7 directly this thing(that called Audiofront MIDI Expression):
http://www.audiofront.net/MIDIExpression.php
For pedalling while I'm play live on the Casio in combination with the Integra 7?
hag01

Re: Integra 7 with a pedal system(Audiofront MIDI Expression

Post by hag01 »

That is written in the manual:
"The MIDI Expression iO can operate in Standalone Mode without a connection to a computer. The
device automatically enters this mode when powered by a USB charger. In standalone mode,
MIDI from MIDI in port is merged with MIDI generated by pedals and is routed out the MIDI Out
port."
Does it mean it is possible?
hag01

Post by hag01 »

hag01 wrote:That is written in the manual:
"The MIDI Expression iO can operate in Standalone Mode without a connection to a computer. The
device automatically enters this mode when powered by a USB charger. In standalone mode,
MIDI from MIDI in port is merged with MIDI generated by pedals and is routed out the MIDI Out
port."
Does it mean it is possible?
Or maybe I even can connect it directly to the Casio PX-5S to control the Integra 7?
voxg

Post by voxg »

I don't have any experience with this device, but it looks like you can connect the PX5S to the MIDI Expression iO in standalone mode, and connect that to the Integra-7 and it should work.
hag01

Post by hag01 »

voxg wrote:I don't have any experience with this device, but it looks like you can connect the PX5S to the MIDI Expression iO in standalone mode, and connect that to the Integra-7 and it should work.
Thank you for your answer.