CuBase Patch Scripts - Integra7

Forum for Integra 7
Hunter52

CuBase Patch Scripts - Integra7

Post by Hunter52 »

Hi all. Have searched high and low and cant find a Cubase Patch Script for the Integra7. Can anyone direct me please?

Alternatively does someone perhaps know if the FA06 patch script can be adapted and how?

Thanks
H
royqueen

Re: CuBase Patch Scripts - Integra7

Post by royqueen »

As requested...
Attachments
Integra-7 and Triton Rack.xml
Integra-7 Patch List Cubase
(12.58 MiB) Downloaded 377 times
knobacon

Post by knobacon »

royqueen wrote:As requested...
Thanks for this...It has been a while since I had to deal with this stuff.
Hunters

Post by Hunters »

Thanks very much for the patch scripts Royqueen!

I am still having major battle trying to get Integra integrated with my other equipment. Possibly you can guide a dumbass from South Africa!

I have
- CuBase 9LE
- Behringer FCA1616 Sound Interface
- Oxygen 16 Midi controller.

My problems are:

I set up CuBase and managed to plug in the Integra7 Editor as a virtual instrument. If I set the ASIO to Integra7 I was able to successfully use the Editor to assign patches and access the internal processes of the Integra7 to set up Studio sets and edit tones etc.

However, to record on CuBase, I need to use the Behringher FC1616 ASIO. As soon as I switch to the FC1616 Firewire ASIO, the Integra7 Editor no longer works, giving a "connection error", so i can no longer refine the Integra 7 sounds in Cubase before recording a track.

Any ideas on how to get both the Integra7 and the Behringher FCA1616 functioning at the same time?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Hunters
knobacon

Post by knobacon »

Here is what I'm doing:

I'm not using the Audio Interface Features of the I7.

I7 Connected to Computer via USB. (I7 set to "Vendor")
I7 Connected to Midi Interface via 5 Pin Din Connection.
I have the I7 USB midi connections disabled in Nuendo. (Uncheck the boxes in the Midi Port Setup Page)
So the Editor is using the USB connection and Nuendo is using the 5 Pin Din.
All midi data and clock data from Nuendo is communicated through the 5 pin din connection.

Then I just have the I7 outputs going into my audio interface and those show up in Nuendo.
Hunters

Post by Hunters »

Thx Nobacon,

Will put your thought into the mix! Unfortunately my keyboard doesn't have a midi out port only USB so that creates some problems I think

Cheers
Hunters
husker

Post by husker »

Does anyone have a script file in .txt format? I would like to edit one to my liking, and it is much easier with the .txt format. I can't figure out how to convert the .xml to .txt format.