iPad operation needs updating

Forum for Integra 7
funkycornwall

iPad operation needs updating

Post by funkycornwall »

Apple is ceasing support for 32 bit apps and the Roland iPad app for the Integra 7 is now pretty old. If it is not updated it will no longer work with more recent iPads. Does anyone know if they are likely to update the app? I realise it is not an ideal app and I like the K take sound Editor but I still occasionally use the iPad app.
bigmuz7

Re: iPad operation needs updating

Post by bigmuz7 »

I use the ipad control for the integra 7 exclusively. I think Roland need to be much more aware of this, as I had a message on the ipad that says this app will shortly no longer work. Currently its running 10.3.1 fine, but clearly the next IOS update may render control of your integra useless .. so.. moral of the story is not to do an ipad update from here until you know Roland is on this. It was a principal reason for me buying this product, that it could be controlled in this way.
melvinhare

Post by melvinhare »

Add another occasional user here ...

Reported to Roland here ...

https://www.roland.co.uk/tech-support/

M
bigmuz7

Post by bigmuz7 »

Ok I submitted my concerns to Roland and got this reply.. should say also .. I'm not really into sharing personal emails .. but this is pretty important for this devices future

Hi
Thank you for your email.
Japan are working on revamping all the current iPad Applications to meet the needs of the chanced that Apple have recently announced under iOS.

Us Integra users will be fine.

So it seems they've got a handle on it .. I hope