Which Ipad??

Forum for Integra 7

Which Ipad??

Postby BlackMaskAttacks » 11:06, 28 July 2017

I never had an Ipad before in my life
. Offcourse every Integra owner should get one.
There are a wide range of ipads. From a hundred dollars and up to a thousand.
What Ipad are you integra owners use?
Does it even matters what kind of Ipad you buy?
BlackMaskAttacks

Re: Which Ipad??

Postby Synthtron » 13:38, 28 July 2017

I do not have an integra but I have a Jupiter-80 and Jupiter-50. I use an Ipad 3 and an Ipad mini2 to run the JP-80 editor which I believe is similar to the Integra editor.
If you are going to use it for just the editor I am sure any would be fine.
Synthtron

Postby BlackMaskAttacks » 12:02, 29 July 2017

Synthtron wrote:I do not have an integra but I have a Jupiter-80 and Jupiter-50. I use an Ipad 3 and an Ipad mini2 to run the JP-80 editor which I believe is similar to the Integra editor.
If you are going to use it for just the editor I am sure any would be fine.

Yeah. You are probably right. As you say I´m only gonna use the ipad for editing and mixing the Integra so I probably don´t have to get the most expensive one.
BlackMaskAttacks

Postby jerry_merry » 13:03, 29 July 2017

I have the Integra iPad app. It seems that it's only 32-bit. So Apple next big OS update (iOS11) will only allow 64-bit apps. So if Roland don't update the app then it will not run. So watch your OS version.
jerry_merry

Postby Synthtron » 13:25, 29 July 2017

jerry_merry wrote:I have the Integra iPad app. It seems that it's only 32-bit. So Apple next big OS update (iOS11) will only allow 64-bit apps. So if Roland don't update the app then it will not run. So watch your OS version.

That is true for the newer iPads. I would not be surprised if Roland never updates the app again.
Synthtron

Postby BlackMaskAttacks » 16:45, 29 July 2017

jerry_merry wrote:I have the Integra iPad app. It seems that it's only 32-bit. So Apple next big OS update (iOS11) will only allow 64-bit apps. So if Roland don't update the app then it will not run. So watch your OS version.

OS version? Whats that? I don´t know anything about these ipads. Like I said I never had one before.
BlackMaskAttacks

Postby Synthtron » 00:54, 30 July 2017

BlackMaskAttacks wrote:

OS version? Whats that? I don´t know anything about these ipads. Like I said I never had one before.

The OS is the Operating System that runs on the iPads like a computer has. Some older IPads like My iPad 3 will no longer be supported to receive new OS updates from what I understand. So the apps I have on it right now should always work as long as they stay on the iPad and the iPad continues to function well into the future (hopefully).
Synthtron

Postby mycall » 03:56, 30 July 2017

Synthtron wrote:I use an Ipad 3 and an Ipad mini2 to run the JP-80 editor.

Aren't the buttons on the ipad2mini pretty small to use?
mycall

Return to Integra 7