Integra-7 compressors output bug?

Forum for Integra 7
andreascarpone

Integra-7 compressors output bug?

Post by andreascarpone »

Hi all,
It's been a while since I noticed one stereo pair output was strangely unavailable when using some of the six compressors/eqs.
I wanted to play four sounds from a drumkit and assign each to a different stereo pair (A,B,C,D).
I remember that output B wasn't available because it instead leaked to physical output C even when 'B' selected. And then I tried the individual mono outputs (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) in turn, and they all worked perfectly.
So that 'B' (which would be 3+4) was not passing audio as a stereo pair, leaking all audio to 'C', yet it worked as individual mono outputs.

This made me think of a bug that's still there in the latest system update 1.21
Are people experiencing the same issue and, is there a chance to submit this to Roland for a next system update?
PauloF

Re: Integra-7 compressors output bug?

Post by PauloF »

andreascarpone wrote:Hi all,
It's been a while since I noticed one stereo pair output was strangely unavailable when using some of the six compressors/eqs.
I wanted to play four sounds from a drumkit and assign each to a different stereo pair (A,B,C,D).
I remember that output B wasn't available because it instead leaked to physical output C even when 'B' selected. And then I tried the individual mono outputs (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) in turn, and they all worked perfectly.
So that 'B' (which would be 3+4) was not passing audio as a stereo pair, leaking all audio to 'C', yet it worked as individual mono outputs.

Are people experiencing the same issue and, is there a chance to submit this to Roland for a next system update?
Hi Andreascarpone and Welcome to the Clan!!
I can see that until now no one answered your post...

The only two things that I can suggest are:
1- Save your StudioSets and USER Patches
2- Do a Factory Reset to the i7 and check if the problem still persists

cheers,
PauloF
andreascarpone

Re: Integra-7 compressors output bug?

Post by andreascarpone »

PauloF wrote:
andreascarpone wrote:Hi all,

Hi Andreascarpone and Welcome to the Clan!!
I can see that until now no one answered your post...

The only two things that I can suggest are:
1- Save your StudioSets and USER Patches
2- Do a Factory Reset to the i7 and check if the problem still persists

cheers,
PauloF
Thanks very much PauloF
For some reasons I've only read your reply now.

I tried what you suggested, to no avail: the bug is still there.

In the meanwhile I also noticed that the GM sounds, and the HQ-GM bank don't quite respond to ambient controls when in motional surround. Only the spatial positioning is effective, as they all sound dry. But I've yet to make a proper test for this.

Thanks