Integra 7 + Nord Electro 5

Forum for Integra 7
Fourfiftyfour

Integra 7 + Nord Electro 5

Post by Fourfiftyfour »

I've given up on getting an JP-80 after not being able to find one and those places that do want an astronomical price. I've decided to go for an Integra - 7 and matching it to a Nord Electro. What do you guys think about that combo?
Happy

Re: Integra 7 + Nord Electro 5

Post by Happy »

Interesting to know your experience. Planning to test an Electro 5 soon, to see it's too much of an overlap or a real big added value.
SoundReverend

Post by SoundReverend »

I own both the Integra and JP-80. Integra is the Sound Monster and JP-80 the Layer Machine. Looking at the sound lists they do share a lot of the same sounds - just not layered but that can be done easily - and have the same sound engine.

And now that Roland re-released the Integra iPad Editor you'll be able to edit Sounds on the Integra quicker if you wish so.

I cant say anything about the Electro, mostly depends on the keybed I guess. Did you look into the JP-50? Supposed to have same keybed as JP80 and same sound engine with lesser voices...
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

SoundReverend wrote:I own both the Integra and JP-80. Integra is the Sound Monster and JP-80 the Layer Machine. Looking at the sound lists they do share a lot of the same sounds - just not layered but that can be done easily - and have the same sound engine.

And now that Roland re-released the Integra iPad Editor you'll be able to edit Sounds on the Integra quicker if you wish so.

I cant say anything about the Electro, mostly depends on the keybed I guess. Did you look into the JP-50? Supposed to have same keybed as JP80 and same sound engine with lesser voices...
Unfortunately the JP-50 Does not have the same Keybed as the JP-80

The JP-80 has one of the best Keybeds I’ve ever played with (for me)

Cheers
PauloF