NEW EDITOR UPDATE for iOS 11 now online !

Forum for Integra 7
double-k

NEW EDITOR UPDATE for iOS 11 now online !

Post by double-k »

Hi Guys !!
ROLAND has done new update for our Integra 7 !! ( 1.1.0 )

Available on Apple Store, the Edito App now is compatible with iOS 11.
Come on..download it ! :)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/integra ... 47016?mt=8

THANKS ROLAND !
robbie50

Re: NEW EDITOR UPDATE for iOS 11 now online !

Post by robbie50 »

GREAT!

Thanks Roland...

rob
bigmuz7

Post by bigmuz7 »

Thank god for that !
bigmuz7

Post by bigmuz7 »

Wow ..... just wow ... I mean fekin wow .. this thing is 'workin' :-) .. I'm not gonna cook any goose just yet given the shit we've gone through ... but it seems we have a proper piece of code here .. I can do stuff on my Integra like I was always supposed to be able to do ? no random disconnections... or 2-3 minute spells where the app 'thought' about carrying out an instruction and didn't .. random shut downs ( and yes Ive had router and direct wifi connections) .. the old one was a pile of shit ... heres hoping this one stacks up ... Roland ---- YOU DO NOT PAY YOUR DEVS ENOUGH or focus them in the right areas ---- You made this great machine .. but it needs this functionality to make it be its best .. please dont ever overlook this kind of lack of support that just happened..... ever again !! .. I just spent £2k some where else on gear because your DEV team and ethos, worries me, and I'm just a home user ...Plus .. you cant afford to make statements on your web site that you cant back up .. thats a legal issue ! Just glad you've finally done what you said you would do ... if a little late
melvinhare

Post by melvinhare »

Thanks from here too ...
BlackMaskAttacks

Post by BlackMaskAttacks »

Do you need an I-pad to use this editor ot can you use your PC?
LA Keys

Post by LA Keys »

BlackMaskAttacks wrote:Do you need an I-pad to use this editor ot can you use your PC?
The editor from Roland is for I-pad only but you will find one for PC developed by an individual here: https://synth-voice.sakura.ne.jp/Integr ... glish.html

Many of us think the one for PC is actually much better. Also note that he also made a version for MacOS

LA