Anyone using Setlistmaker or Bandhelper?

Forum for Integra 7
e8n

Anyone using Setlistmaker or Bandhelper?

Post by e8n »

Is anyone using Setlist maker or Band helper to do program switching on the Integra? I'm struggling with getting it configured properly. Would it be possible to see how you are sending your settings to the integra?

-Dave
Andy Keys

Re: Anyone using Setlistmaker or Bandhelper?

Post by Andy Keys »

I use setlist maker for my X7. I just use the Bank CCs and PC commands and it works fine.
Not sure if this helps!

Cheers
Andy
e8n

Post by e8n »

For some reason the Integra doesn't recognize what I'm sending it. Using what I think are the correct parameters. It should be as simple as you say, so I think I'm missing something really simple.

-Dave
Hermax

Post by Hermax »

What exactly are you sending then?
What you need to send is:
Control command number 00, with MSB value
Control command number 32, with LSB value
Program Change command with PC value
e8n

Post by e8n »

Here is how I set it up. Channel 16 just goes to all 0000. So it is receiving something, just not sure what.
Attachments
bandhelpercapture.JPG
bandhelpercapture.JPG (34.13 KiB) Viewed 1654 times
Hermax

Post by Hermax »

It's not clear to me what you mean with "Channel 16 just goes to all 0000".
I would think that if you send instructions to the Integra on Channel 16, you should set the receiving channel on the Integra itself also on that channel.
And depending on how you connect your device to the Integra, MIDI or USB cable, you have to make some settings accordingly on the Integra. (page 45 in the manual)
e8n

Post by e8n »

This is what I mean. When I send the code from the Integra setup, it changes part 16 to 0000.

I went through the setup on page 45. I tried the midi thru each way with the same result. Something just isn't setup right.

I did find a way to catch the raw midi and was able to switch settings that way. Pretty rough way to do it but if the program changes don't work it may be the only way to have this work.

Thanks!
Attachments
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG (827.75 KiB) Viewed 1626 times
IMG_0003.JPG
IMG_0003.JPG (933.37 KiB) Viewed 1626 times
e8n

Post by e8n »

Would you mind post a screen shot of how you have one of your setups on Setlistmaker?
Hermax

Post by Hermax »

I do have Setlistmaker, but without the midi functionality, so I can't help you with that.
But I do had the same problem when I was programming the Behringer FCB1010 to connect with the Integra.

And it occurs to me now that you could try to put the needed Control Commands into the dedicated fields in SLM instead of in the Program Changes fields.

So: in the Control Changes part, create two lines for the Integra.
In the first line, enter the these values in the two fields: 00 and 95 (that is your MSB value)
In the second line, enter the these values in the two fields: 32 and 64 (that is your LSB value)

I'm not sure whether you should remove the MSB/LSB values in the Program Changes part and keep only the Program change value 1 there. I would try that first anyway.