Saving the studio set.

Forum for Integra 7
BlackMaskAttacks

Saving the studio set.

Post by BlackMaskAttacks »

On the Fantom G you just save the studio and all the sounds and parts that are there is saved in the studio.
But am I wrong here but on the Integra you have to save all the presets in the studio in separet user-parts before saving the studio set? Thats how I do. One strange thing is that if i for example save the preset on part 6 in my studio and then go and save the studio set the integra ask me to save part 6 again. I think it´s weird.

No big problem but to me it feels like doing double working here.
How does your working method looks like here?
konaboy

Re: Saving the studio set.

Post by konaboy »

in the fa08 which has similar architecture you had to save patches before saving the studio set that used them. a real annoyance, but maybe there is a good reason for this.
BlackMaskAttacks

Post by BlackMaskAttacks »

Yeah. Its weird. The Fantom G is the oldest of theese three synths yet it seems to got the easiest workflow.
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

BlackMaskAttacks wrote:Yeah. Its weird. The Fantom G is the oldest of theese three synths yet it seems to got the easiest workflow.
I use the StudioSets as a sort of a bank of "favorites", so I only change Studio Set and inside each Studio Set I change the MIDI channel in order to select a different Part or to layer several (up to 4) together.
In case I change a Part TONE by another, I would have to save the studioSet, but not the Part tone itself, only if I tweaked it from the original