Integra 7 audio sync problem

Forum for Integra 7
russthebarber

Integra 7 audio sync problem

Post by russthebarber »

When I record a song via USB into Ableton Live the audio file goes very slowly out of sync. After a few minutes it's pretty bad. I initially thought it may be a bit rate discrepancy but both the computer and the Integra are set to 24 bit, 44.1 kHz. Has anyone else had something similar?
bigmuz7

Re: Integra 7 audio sync problem

Post by bigmuz7 »

russthebarber wrote:When I record a song via USB into Ableton Live the audio file goes very slowly out of sync. After a few minutes it's pretty bad. I initially thought it may be a bit rate discrepancy but both the computer and the Integra are set to 24 bit, 44.1 kHz. Has anyone else had something similar?
By Audio file do you mean a rhythmic patch in the I7 .. not maintaining sync with Live ? If so .. not all of them seem to be able to be 'synced' ive noticed before now
xCDx

Post by xCDx »

I notice the timing off with a Kronos as master and syncing the Integra. What the solution be is the control data recorded into the sequencer causes sequences to have timing issues and does go away if you erase the control data in your sequences. Maybe that's what is happening over there.
bigmuz7

Post by bigmuz7 »

I was messing about a bit more with this last night ... and can confirm that the unit will only sync certain patches, regardless of where they are stored on the machine, expansion boards etc. Bit of a shame really as some of the drum patches have some nice rythyms I'd like to use. Simple way round is just to record them obviously, but it seems odd that some patches sitting side by side will or wont sync, and has you checking around to see if its something youve knocked off by mistake in your DAW, but it isnt.