Here is the Integra 7 Service Manual
INTEGRA-7 Service_2012.pdf
Integra 7 service manual
(12.75 MiB) Downloaded 957 times
LA
SoundReverend

Re: Integra 7 Service Manual

Post by SoundReverend »

Cool, that is always nice to have... thanks!
robbie50

Post by robbie50 »

Great!
I hope i never need it, but it's helpfull!!

greetings,

rob
Monkey Man

Post by Monkey Man »

Thanks LA.

Hopefully I'll never need it...
Candy

Post by Candy »

LA, do you know, if there also exists a Service Manual for the FA-Synths? I couldn‘t find one in the net. I want to know the Button-Combination for Test Mode on the FA, it‘s different from the integra-7.

Candy
LA Keys

Post by LA Keys »

Candy wrote:LA, do you know, if there also exists a Service Manual for the FA-Synths? I couldn‘t find one in the net. I want to know the Button-Combination for Test Mode on the FA, it‘s different from the integra-7.
I'm quite sure that such manual do exist but I sadly don't have any reliable source for Roland service manuals anymore. I believe that the service manuals are intended for the Roland authorized service center. There's many of them and maybe if you ask them for the specific procedure to enter the test mode they will tell you how to.

LA
Candy

Post by Candy »

Thx LA. I tried some here in Cologne, but they won´t give the informations.

Candy
Happy

Post by Happy »

Many thanks ! Interestingly, but not suprisingly, the I7 uses the same R8A02021ABG chip as the GR55, JDXi, BK9 and proabably many others SN based products like the JD/XA, JP50/80, FP etc.. lines. This chip is for SN,PCM.. and Roland uses the ACB chips to recycle and bring out new variations in the Aira/Boutique line of products. Those must be the two pillar core hardware of their bread and butter synth's income. It may be a while before Roland invests in new core logic hardware for next generation SN /ACB lines while they exploit the Roland cloud. in other words, a while (if ever !) before seeing anything really new. It's milking the cow kind of time after a bit more active period between 2014 and 2018. Now that all the historical product are emulated in hardware and software, maybe they are thinking about something revolutionary ? A poly-AT 76/88 keys controller I hope, even that is historical as well.