Midi issues, notes sticking, note on, note off,

Forum for Integra 7
ken6370

Midi issues, notes sticking, note on, note off,

Post by ken6370 »

Need help for live play! I have the Integra 7 programmed for live play. I use 7 studio sets that took much time to set up. I moved the bass to Channel 16 and I use channels 1-5 for different instrumentation on each studio set. I use a foot switch controller to switch channels during live play. (Midi Solutions Foot switch controller). Notes are sticking, some notes are not playing, sounds like controllers are being activated etc. I have to reboot Integra 7 to clear unwanted sounds. I can't believe I am sending too much midi data to the Integra 7. I played live last night and after about 30 mins it started malfunctioning. Rebooted Integra 7, cleared the issue only to have it return again during second set. Please Help! I never had this issue with the Fantom XR. I was told that it could be a setup issue or Memory problem. I have to get this fixed before next week. Thank You.

*** I have just turned off the RxSw for all channels that are not used in my studio sets. 6,7,8,9,10,11,12,14,15, are now unchecked.
*** I have studio set control on Channel 13
*** Did a Factory Reset, checked Version 1.21, and restored from my USB drive