How do u turn off roll & flams (BMT?) in Integra SN-D snare?

Forum for Integra 7
Archeomuse

How do u turn off roll & flams (BMT?) in Integra SN-D snare?

Post by Archeomuse »

I've tried all positions with this.... off / flams 1,2, & 3 / buzz 1,2, & 3 / & roll. Strange thing is even in the OFF position it still does a roll! Does your unit act the same? If so, is there a workaround? Otherwise, is there a way to turn off behavior modeling for the whole SN drums? Or perhaps the whole unit?
Archeomuse

Re: How do u turn off roll & flams (BMT?) in Integra SN-D sn

Post by Archeomuse »

Not a complete solution but a good temporary one by putting the modulation wheel in the down position. Now I can see that modulation wheel activates the variations. I think if I can find a way to turn off modulation reception to this SN snare sound on this particular note number (preferably), or perhaps the whole kit it would be the solution I am looking for.
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

To turn off modulation for the whole kit, go to Part View & scroll right all the way to the Midi Tab at the end, look for the "MD" column, and turn it to Off for the part/channel the drums are playing on. This will stop any modulation messages getting through for that part, so you can use mod wheel in real time on a lead sound for instance, but it won't affect the drums. Hope this helps.
Archeomuse

Post by Archeomuse »

Awesome! Thank you Lunar!