Can we edit the TW Organ elements with a Midi controller?

Forum for Integra 7
howardS

Can we edit the TW Organ elements with a Midi controller?

Post by howardS »

I recently purchased and Integra 7 and cracked the various manuals open to see how to adjust the SuperNatural Organ elements such as percussion, leakage and of course the drawbars themselves etc. through MIDI. I couldn't find it in the manuals however I was happy to find this thread viewtopic.php?f=54&t=45828 where one of the members here shared the sysex required to use Midi drawbars. Presumably that was based on this Knowledge Base article from Roland https://rolandus.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/a ... x-Messages. Can anyone here point me in the right direction as to where the CC mappings for the other SuperNatural organ sounds, if any, can be found. Thanks!
howardS

Re: Can we edit the TW Organ elements with a Midi controller

Post by howardS »

I think I'll put the answer to my question here in case anyone else is trying to do the same thing. It turns out it is not CCs that you use to get to the other parameters but more sysex. The sysex for drawbars set out in that Knowledge Base were for the first 9 SuperNatural parameters set out on page 23. The other elements are just parameters 10 and up from that.